0.22 Who The Hell Would Do This

Marissa's pov-

We all piled out of the van. Daveed said "Okay where to first." Pippa said "The long lines to get in." We sighed and started to wait. Lin said "Why did we agree to this!" I laughed and said "I'm not going back into a van to sing 9,600." Daveed said "yeah!" We finally got in and Lin yelled "FREEDOM!"

We ran off to the park. Oak yelled "LETS GO ON TOWER OF TERROR!" "NO MATTERHORN!" "SPACE MOUNTAIN IS THE BEST BITCHES!" "NO ALICE IN WONDERLAND!" Lin said "Let's just go and hope for the best." We walked into the park and got into line for Big Thunder Railroad. I was force to be next to Anthony.

After Big Thunder we are going to Space Mountain. Lin was complaining about how long the lines were and I just wanted to scream "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" But I didn't, and we just kept waiting and waiting. We had to go on small world which all of the cast kept singing along.

I sighed and we went onto Splash Mountain. I didn't get drenched because Oak was in front of me. We spent the rest of the day being complete idiots.

We finally left Disney world, we were driving home when Lin said to me "I'm so happy your my daughter." "I'm so happy your my father." I leaned on his shoulder and feel asleep.

I woke up to see Oak shaking me, "What?" "We have to go back to the theater!" "Why?" "Someone broke in." I shot up and said "NO ME DIGA!" "C'MON WE HAVE TO HEAD BACK IMMEDIATELY!" We ran out of the beach house and I saw Lin looking scared at of his mind.

We hoped on a plane immediately. Pippa said "Lin calm down no one probably did anything." "I'm just nervous." "It's fine we get it." He handed me my phone and we landed.

We all immediately grabbed our bags and got a cab to drive us to the theater. We all arrived in our 5 taxis. We entered the side door and saw the whole set tore apart. Lin ran backstage to see if anything got stolen. I looked and saw someone spray painted. On the stage "THIS WILL TEACH YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH MY HEART MARISSA!"

I backed up and fell off stage Daveed yelled "GUYS LOOK!" They all gasped and I said "I'm sorry I need to go." I ran out and Lin said "NO DONT LEAVE MARISSA!" I left and saw Josh and Logan outside the theater. I grabbed Logan by the shirt and said "LOGAN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" "I DIDNT DO THAT SHIT!" "I DONT BELIEVE THAT BULLSHIT FOR A SECOND!"

"YOU SHOULD!" "THEN WHO ELSE WOULD DO IT!" "Well well well it's Marissa." I turned around and saw Travis "Bye bye Marissa." A bag went over my head and I screamed. I felt myself being shoved into a car. Where the hell am I going to.

A/n-

Sorry this is uploaded sooner I had to babysit and do community service.