0.12 I Thought I Could Trust You

Marissa's pov-

I woke up and started to get ready for the family photos. I picked out a red dress and a pair of black heels. I curled my hair and pushed it all to the side. I did my makeup and went downstairs. I saw everyone getting ready and Lin saw me. "I love you and you look so pretty." "Thank you dad and stop the kiss up."

Renee laughed and said "You guys ready." We all headed outside and into a van to go to a forest and grassland. I was gazing into the window and heard Logan calling me. I ignored it, I don't feel like I need to cry right now. I saw he left me a voicemail. We arrived at the place and I saw the guy Lin was talking to.

Lin said "Hi Will, This is my lovely daughter Marissa and my cast." "Cool I say we take some father daughter photos first." "Okay." We walked over to a old pick up truck. The photographer told me to go into the truck and my dad leans against in the truck. I peeked my head out and pretended like I was laughing and so did Lin.

Then we all did the cast photos my favorite was me, Renee, Jasmine, and Pippa in the field all hugging each other. Then after the field shots we went into a mansion to take photos in there.

We took a big group shot with us all by the piano. Then we took one with us four girls. Jasmine was up against the wall. I was on top of the piano, Renee was playing it and Pippa was against the window. Then there was one really candid photo of all of us in the kitchen pretending to cook.

We were all being our dysfunctional selves and it turned out amazing. The photography yelled "That's a wrap." We all left and headed back to the theater. We arrived and I saw Logan outside looking worried as ever. He saw me and yelled "MARISSA!" He ran over and hugged me. "Hi Logan." "So I'm guessing family photos went by great."

"Yes they did, check my Instagram later for the photos. I'll call you later tonight." "Okay bye babe." He left and I walked inside. Lin yelled "IM SENDING YALL THE FILE OF PHOTOS!" I went upstairs and saw my phone dinged saying I got a text. I opened it and saw the file of photos. I opened it and saw them all. I chose to post the one of me and dad. I captioned it.

Marissa.Miranda- Look at where we are, look at where we started

I tagged him and waited for him to like it. I saw my friends did and he did. I walked downstairs and heard Daveed yell "ANYONE KNOW MARISSAS INSTAGRAM?" Lin yelled back "MARISSA.MIRANDA!" I laughed and sat on the stage. I grabbed my phone and saw Travis texted me.

Travis: We need to talk
Me: no we don't
Travis: yes we do meet me at Times Sqaure
Me: fine :/

I got up and yelled "ILL BE MEETING LOGAN IN FRONT OF TIMES SQAURE!" "DONT BE LONG, BE HOME BY DARK!" "OKAY DAD!" I left and headed towards time square. I arrived and saw Travis, he ran over and tried to hug me. "What do you want Travis!" "I want your forgiveness."

"You're not getting that." "Why?" "Because you cheated on me with a skinny ass blonde!" "So." "SO DOESNT CUT IT!" "Listen calm down Slut!" "YOURE NOW CALLING ME A SLUT! MAN WHORE!" He pulled me back and hugged me and kissed me. I pushed away and said "You're so full of shit Travis!" "So are you fatass!" "Excuse me only I'm allowed to roast myself."

I ran towards the theater with Travis still following me. I arrived and he pushed me up against the wall and said "LISTEN HERE SLUT! YOUR MINE AND WILL FOREVER BE MINE!" He grabbed a knife and cut my wrist. "JUST REMEMBER YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE DEPRESSED EMO KID!" He left and I sunk down and started to cry.

Guess it is true I am a fatass and depressed emo kid. I saw Logan running towards me. He dropped his flowers and yelled "MARISSA!" He picked me up and brought me close to his chest. He ran in yelling "LIN!" My dad came out of his dressing room and said "What the fuck! you were with her!" "No I wasn't." He brought me to Lin and Daveed said "Logan stay here." I felt my eyes getting tried and tried.

Lin yelled "STAY ALIVE MARISSA!" I shut my eyes and heard Lin yell "CALL 9-1-1!" Everyone was screaming and scramming around I can hear the feet shuffling. I eventually feel asleep and Lin yelled "STAY WITH ME MARISSA!"