03

Aliyah's P.O.V

Its Friday and I'm meeting my so called 'fiancé'. I skipped school today like my mom told me so.

I'm currently at the park, sitting on a bench with my earphones plugged in my ears, listening to some random songs.

I was finally forgetting everything when I heard a loud noise. I looked at what's in front of me and saw two children crying because of an ice cream. They're crying so hard that I cant understand what I'm listening to.

"Can't they take their crying somewhere else?" I whispered to myself. The two kids looked at me.

"What?" I think I startled them, because for one thing they cried even more, and this time, louder.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was mindlessly looking at the people around me. No matter how I try to relax myself I just cant. I feel shrunk by everyone around me, specially my dad. Where's a shoulder to cry on when you need you one?

As I was walking, I saw someone very familiar with two crying kids. As I realized who it was, I approached her. "They're just children. Why are you picking on them?"

"This is none of your business." she gave me a sharp look.

"Then why do you look scared?" I teased making her angrier than she already is.

"Why are you here anyway?"

I didn't got the chance to answer her 'cause she just walked away leaving the two kids crying. I'm trying to cheer up the kids by making funny derp faces. The kids lessened their crying and smiled for a bit.

"I'm back!" Aliyah said while holding two popsicle sticks on her left hand with her phone on her right hand and gave the popsicle sticks.

After she gave the treats, the two kids asked her to lower her posture so she can reach the kids level. Aliyah diligently followed and lowered her body. The two kids kissed her on the cheeks. Aliyah giggled and ruffled the two kids hairs. I smiled as I discovered this mother side of hers.

"Noona, thank you for the popsicle sticks!" The two kids said in unison and smiled showing their cute dimples.

"Hey! I want my kiss too!"

The two kids gawked before leaving. I watched them walk away until they were no more in sight. I turned around and saw Aliyah already a few feet away from me.

I run towards her. "I really want my kiss though." I said with a smile, but as always she just glared at me. She looked at her phone and smiled and walked away from me with her eyes still on her phone.

"We're even now," she smirked at me. She showed me her phone and what I saw truly shook me. It was a picture of me with the kids while I was making them laugh. She stopped showing me the picture and shoved her phone in her pocket. She started walking in a fast speed, leaving me behind.

I chased after her and lowered my speed when I was already beside her. "Why do we keep bumping into each other?" I asked.

She took her earphones out of her ears and started talking. "Don't turn this kind of stuff into a big deal. Seoul is a small place so I'm not surprised as you are." she said and rolled her eyes. "What brings you here anyway?"

"I felt like I wanted to disappear so I thought I could go to the park and see if it happens."

She smiled. "Tell me about it."

"Are you really smiling?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Yeah, why? Are you already falling for me?" she asked making my jaw drop. She gave me a satisfied smile before talking, "Is it your first time seeing a girl smile?"