24

"You're serious?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" I said and crossed my arms. My heart felt like it was being stabbed with every word I say.

"Aliyah, you can't do this," he said, he cant even look at me.

"I can and I will. Its over Jungkook, there's no other reason for us to be together," I said and stood up. I went to the door and opened it for him. "Two minutes is up."

He stood up and suddenly hugged me. I got shocked by his actions, he pushed me to the door, closing it again. His hug, I'll miss it so much.

"But Aliyah I love you," I felt my shoulder getting wet. He suddenly broke the hug, he looked at me and wiped something away from my cheeks. I was crying and I didn't even know.

"You have a weird way of showing it," I said bluntly. He didn't respond to my word and leaned his head closer. Sooner or later, I felt his lips on mine. His kiss, I'll miss it.

I don't know why, but I kissed back. He wrapped his left arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He intertwined his right hand with mine. His hands intertwined with mine, I'll miss it.

"Jungkook," I pulled away from the kiss. "Get out." I said and didn't look at him. He didn't say a word and left.

× skipping cause why not ×

"Aliyah! Get over here and eat your lunch, I'm not gonna let you skip lunch again! You hear me, young lady?!" my dad's voice echoed through the living room from the kitchen. I chuckled to myself.

Dad has been taking care of me like a nine year old and I'm kind of surprised why it isn't bugging me out.

"Coming!" I yelled and placed my laptop to the side. I went to the kitchen and the smell of the food tickled my nose. "Wow! Finally! Real food!"

I sat on one of the chairs, joining dad in eating the creamy potato salad. I took a fork and poked the red thingy. "Is this bacon?" I said and ate it. "Its been so long since I've tasted this!"

"What do you mean? Its just potato salad with bacon," my dad chuckled as he looked at my stuffy face filled with food.

"Its dewicious!" I said with food still in my mouth.

~~~

Jungkook's P.O.V

Its been a month since Aliyah broke up with me. She's happy while I'm not. I cant believe all of this shit is happening to me.

My room looks like it just finished a war. A pile of clothes was stacked on the floor, looking like a small mountain. Mirrors, broken. My beds sheet were scattered there. I fired all of the housekeepers and body guards. Everything's a mess. My hair. My bed. My room. My world. Life.

I was blankly staring at the mirror when I heard the doorbell rung. I lazily groaned and stood up to the door. I saw Sapphire with her eyes as puffy as ever.

"Oppa!" she went in my house and hugged me. I didn't hug back.

"I'm not your Oppa," I said and harshly pushed her off of me. "What are you doing here?"

"Its mom. I told her about the baby. She kicked me out," she said with her head down. "I have no one else to go to than you."

"Can you see all of this?" I asked and gestured my messy surrounding, I mean my house. "I'm a complete disaster."

"B-but Oppa! I need you. We need you." she said and rubbed her tummy.

~~~