10

Aliyah's P.O.V

Its been an hour since that announcement about the stupid plane crash. I didn't cry as I know it wouldn't do anything or wont be any help. Somi went out to buy some groceries. So basically its just I and the housekeepers in the house.

I switched the channel onto a different one. I'm not really a big fan of TV, but what other options I had? I can't go out of the house, because I don't want to. I don't want to surf the internet cause probably the news about my mom is spreading and blah blah blah.

"You have a visitor ma'am," one of the housekeepers said. "Its a boy."

I stood up from the sofa and went to the main door.

I opened the door. "Yoongi?"

"I told you to don't call me that," he frowned. I chuckled. "Its very cruel."

"No, you told me to call you Suga," I let out a sly grin.

"But you never listened," he frowned.

"Come in, don't be a baby," I teased. I led him to the living room and told him to seat on the sofa. I brought some snacks and drinks and placed it on the coffee table in front of us.

"You're watching Teletubbies?" He chuckled showing those gummy smile of his.

I gasped. I didn't know what I was watching. "No! I didn't know what I was watching!"

"So childish," he laughed.

"I was just bored and didn't have anything to do," I sighed. "The news is depressing me and I don't have anyone else to hang out with."

"About that," he pursed his lips. "That's the reason why I came here. I thought you needed some company."

"Its okay though," I forced him a smile. "Its hard, but I'm trying."

"We should do something that's not depressing," He said as he stood up.

"Like what?"

"Anything," he said. "Movies, Amusement Parks, Karaoke, Ocean Parks, The Park, Mall, Arcade. There's a lot of options."

I smiled. "Lets do everything."

"Sure," Yoongi agreed. Somehow, that gummy smile of him never left his face. "Wait, Jungkook hasn't called you yet?"

The sudden mention of his name made me frown. "He's busy." Is all I said.

With her.

"I'm gonna go up and change," I said as I stood up. "Is it okay if you wait here?"

"I don't mind,"

Jungkook's P.O.V

I woke up because of a noise. It was my phone ringing, I already had 14 missed calls. Then my phone ringed again.

"Hello?"

"Is this Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes. Who is this?" I asked.

"We found your parents bodies. We need you to come to Incheon Airport right away."

"Alright,"