14

Sapphire's P.O.V

Two weeks has passed, Jungkook and Aliyah skipped those two whole weeks for their parents. And I know that they'll be back to school today. I went to school an hour early. I've been puking and eating a lot these days and I'm starting to get paranoid. I'm pregnant and I don't know how to say it to my mom. She might kick me out, or worse, kill me. I know its impossible, but it might happen.

I went to the girls comfort room and stayed in one of the stalls for a good twenty minutes. I was getting ready to puke anytime, but luckily, I didn't. I looked at my phone. Its already 7:22 AM. Class will start soon. I was about to open the door when I heard a bunch of girls enter the comfort room.

"You're no match for Aliyah."

"I know, but their parents are dead now. The deal is off." a girl with a very annoying said.

"You're right. My mom said it was a fixed marriage only."

"And face it girls, I'm way too pretty to make Jungkook mine." I haven't seen her face, but I'm already disgusted.

"We'll be supporting you! Me and Da-Yeol will take care of Aliyah for you!" one of the girls said.

"What the hell So-Young! I can't handle Aliyah! She's way too scary!" someone said, which I believe is Da-Yeol.

"Relax, its just Aliyah," I guess So-Young said. "She wont kill us."

I was still in the stall listening to their conversation. I don't know why, but it made me sick. I wanted to get out of the stall and kick their faces.

I kicked open the door, making a loud bang echo in the girls bathroom. The three girls gasped. I looked at them in the most disgusting way.

"How long have you been in there Sapphire?" The girl in the middle asked nervously. I went to the sink and wash my hands.

"Don't worry, I heard your whole conversation," I said as I turned the faucet off. I looked at the three of them and crossed my arms.

"Who wants to steal Jungkook from Aliyah?" I asked them. The girl on the right pointed the one on the middle. The girl in the middle looked at me.

"You're planning on stealing Jungkook from Aliyah?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said confidently. I eyed on her from head to toe, examining her if she's worth it. And guess what, I didn't like her one bit.

"Are you kidding me?" I chuckled. "You look like a chicken that's having a hard time laying eggs." I said as I let out a small laugh.

I turned serious and uncrossed my arms. I went closer to her step by step, while she stepped backwards, avoiding me.

"Listen well and listen good," I said. Her back is leaning on the door of the girl's bathroom. She's cornered. "Stay away from Aliyah and Jungkook if you don't want me to pull your hair out one by one." I warned her.

I turned around and face the two girls. "And you two, don't even think about touching Aliyah or else," they both nodded as they tried their best to stay away from me. I looked at the girl I was dealing with earlier. I pushed her away from the door. She fell on the floor, but I don't care. That bitch needs to learn her lesson.

I went outside the girls bathroom and went to my classroom. Only about ten people were in the classroom. Somi, Jungkook and Aliyah aren't here yet. I shrugged them off and took my seat.

~~~

Aliyah's P.O.V

Jungkook still stayed in my house. He said that I need someone to protect and take care of me, specially when my mom is gone. He also said that he doesn't trust our housekeepers.

We went to school an hour early. Somi didn't go to school today because she was in her hometown in Daegu. Me and Jungkook decided to stay in the school rooftop since its still early.

I was leaning on the wall. While Jungkook is next to me. I plugged my earphones and played some song on shuffle. The song was only half way when Jungkook snatched my earphones and phone from me.

"Why are you always stealing my stuff?" I pouted. I'm not the type of person that likes to pout, but I do it anyways.

"Because its the only way I can get your attention," he said. I sighed and walked away from him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a deep hug. I got shocked by his sudden action.

"Jungkook, what's up with you?" I asked him. He didn't say a word, instead he hugged me tighter. I hugged him back as I rested the side of my face on his chest.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him. It took him long before he could answer.

He broke the hug and looked at me deep in the eyes. We were now having a massive staring contest.

"Aliyah,"

"What?"

"Can you be my girlfriend?" his sudden question made me lost for words. I know what to answer, but its stuck in my throat. I still wasn't sure if I heard the right thing. And we aren't engaged anymore. Our parents are dead, the deal is off.

"I'm sorry. What?" I asked him, making sure I was hearing the right thing.

"Ugh. Aliyah, I'm asking you to be my girlfriend," he said annoyed. I laughed at his cuteness. He looked at me in an odd way as I chuckle.

"Why are you laughing?"

I pulled him into a hug. "Aren't we already a couple?"

I couldn't see his face, but I can tell he's smiling from ear to ear. He hugged my slim waist and lift me up as he spin me around in his arms while saying the words 'I love you Aliyah!' over and over. I shrieked as he started spinning fast.

"Jungkook stop! I'm dizzy!" He slows down and put me down. I felt like I was in a middle of on earthquake. Jungkook suddenly hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Let's get to class," I said. He lets me go and looked at me.

"Ugh, alright!" He groaned in frustration. "Don't you dare talk to other guys or I will go crazy. I swear if I saw you with another guy I will tear him apart."

I chuckled at his cuteness. How childish of you Jungkook. "Alright, I wont." I reassured him.

"Promise me,"

"I promise I won't hangout with any other guys besides Jeon Jungkook."

"Good little princess," he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

~~~

-another updateeeeeeeee! Whaaaaa! Jungkook and Aliyah are already an official couple! next update will be posted tomorrow or the next day!

Don't forget to hit the star button! (★0★)