16

Aliyah's P.O.V

2:27 AM

"Little princess, you awake?" Jungkook called as he knocked softly. Yes, I'm awake. In fact, I haven't slept after that whole pushing incident.

"Little princess? I'm sorry I pushed you, I didn't mean it," I was leaning my back on the door of my room as I listen to his endless knocking and begging. I would've let him in, but I'm literally not the type of person to mess with. Specially when I have my period. "I was just---"

I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and harshly opened the door. He fell on the carpeted floor of my room. I looked at him with my arms crossed over my chest as I eye on him. He stood up and looked at me.

"You were just what?" I let him continue his sentence.

"I was jealous of Yoongi hyung, alright?" he bit his lower lip with his cheeks flushing red. I admit, its really cute. "And I just lost it when you called him Oppa. You never called me Oppa. You know I'm older than you." He said with his head hung low.

"You hate being called Oppa," I said as I uncrossed my arms. "And that's just childish Jungkook."

"I know and I'm sorry," he said as he hugged me tight. I hesitated before hugging him back. It went on for a minute when my phone suddenly vibrated, ruining the moment.

"Who would call you at this time? Its literally 3:00 AM." Jungkook deadpanned. He still won't let me go. He lets go of me, but his hands were still on my waist. I looked at the caller, but it was an unknown number. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"We're sorry for the sudden call at this hour," his voice was deep. Must be a man. "I assume this is Ms. Yoo Aliyah, the heir of Whitney High."

"Yeah, you're right," I never wanted to follow my mom's footsteps, but now that she's gone and we don't have any family members left, I was forced to be the heir. I had to at least make a living. There's no way I'm gonna survive with 2 Million Dollars for the rest of my life. Its the only money left in my savings account.

"We would like you to come to the company and have a talk," sounds odd.

"I have school," I retorted.

"We already took care of it,"

"What time?" I asked carelessly.

"Whenever your free,"

"I'm always free. What time?" He said something I didn't hear, but I shrugged it off.

"One o'clock, is that good?"

"Sure,"

And with that, I ended the call. I looked at Jungkook to see if he was still alive. He was looking at me this entire time.

"Who was that?" he asked with his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Some boy that works at the company," I said as I spin my phone between my thumb and index finger. "He wants to talk about something."

"What is it?"

"I don't know," I said. "Can you let me go? I have to.. I mean we have to sleep."

"If you're gonna leave, then what about school?"

"He said he already took care of it," I said as I remove his arms from my waist. He pouted while I chuckle. I sat on the edge of my bed. I shooed him away, but he wont budge. Instead, he laid on my bed and took my blankets and wrapped it around him.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I look at him.

He remained quiet with his eyes close. He hummed a song I couldn't recognize, but I didn't put much effort on guessing what song it is. "I think I asked you a question."

"I'm sleeping here," he said with his eyes still closed. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I went in my walk in closet and took some extra blankets. I dashed out of my closet and walked towards the door, but stopped midway when Jungkook suddenly grabbed my wrist. "Where are you going?"

"In the living room. Where else?" I deadpanned as I clutched on the blankets. "I'm sleeping there, you can sleep here."

"You think I'm gonna let you sleep there? I've sleep there once and its uncomfortable."

"Jungkook, I don't have time to argue and I'm really tired so please just let me sleep," I said as I yawned. "Move."

"Its so hard to argue with you," he said. "Fine, I'll sleep in the guest room. Sleep well little princess."

"Wait," I stopped him from walking away. "Can you come with me tomorrow? I mean, later?"

He smiled before answering. "Of course. I am gonna do it even if you don't tell me."

"And also," I pursed my lips together. "Can you sleep with me tonight?"

"Is my princess scared?" he asked as he locked the door of my room. He stepped closer to me while I stand still. "If you are, then I will."

"Don't get the wrong idea," I said as I glared at him. "I always ask Somi to sleep with me."

"Alright," he sat on the edge of my bed. He patted the space beside him. Without hesitation, I laid on the other side of the bed with my back facing him. I felt some weight next to me. I'm really tired and want to sleep already. I felt my eyes getting heavy. I was startled when a pair muscular arm wrapped around my slim waist.

I felt Jungkook's hot breath on my neck making me shiver. He sung a song in a low voice, but enough for me to hear since his mouth was close to my ear.

I felt my eyes getting heavy and sooner or later, I drifted to sleep. "Goodnight Jagi." I said before I fully fell asleep.

~~~

-another updateeeee! because I love you guys and this book just reached 1K reads. Thank 'ya so much! 💖💕🐱

So this whole chapter is all about Aliyah and Jungkook.

don't forget to hit the star button!

xoxo, author.