05 : Part 2

Third Persons P.O.V

"Aliyah, your mom wants to see you." the teacher said in the middle of class.

Aliyah raised one of her eyebrow because of confusion. It was very unlikely of her mom to call her during class.

But she had no idea that Jungkook told Aliyah's teacher that her mom wants to see her. Aliyah then, dashed out of the classroom to go to her moms office then someone suddenly grabbed her arm.

"Jungkook! What are you doing? Let go of me!" Aliyah shrugged, but Jungkook is stronger than her so she failed to do so.

"Come with me," Jungkook said still grabbing Aliyah's arm. Aliyah gave up from removing her arms, the more she shrugs the more her arms hurts. He dragged her to the rooftop, and let go of Aliyah. She massaged her stiff arms.

"Does your arms hurt?" he asked curiously. "I'm sorry."

He tried to grab her arm, but she refused. "No, it doesn't hurt," Aliyah lied. "I was just stretching, that's all.

"Dont lie to---,"

"Why'd you bring me here? My mom wants to talk to me!" Aliyah cut his sentence midway.

"Actually, I was the one who called you, I told your teacher that your mom wants to see you even though its really me who wants to see you."

Aliyah stood frozen, wondering what she would do next. She suddenly made a run to the door, but Jungkook blocked her way.

"Jungkook! Get out of the way!" Aliyah whined as she hit his hard chest making Jungkook grin. He thought that it would be really cute to see Aliyah whining like a three year old.

Aliyah stopped hitting him and looked at Jungkook with a curious face. "Whats with the creepy smile?" Aliyah asked curiously.

"Just stay with me for a while." Jungkook begged.

Aliyah had no choice and just agreed with Jungkook, she walked away from him and leaned her back on the wall. Jungkook followed Aliyah, and did the same.

Aliyah's P.O.V

Awkward silence started between us and I was getting really sleepy. My eyes were feeling heavy, I was about to close my eyes shut when Jungkook suddenly spoke.

"Aliyah."

Since it was getting boring, I decided to heat a little things up.

"Aliyah." I said.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

"What are you doing?" I copied him.

That's right, I'm copying everything he's saying.

"Stop it!" Jungkook said in an annoyed tone, which made me smirk.

"Stop it!" I copied him again.

"You're being annoying!"

"Aliyah!"

"Aliyah!"

"Jeon Aliyah!"

My eyes widened as he said that, my heart skipped a beat and I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach. Oh right, we're engaged. //facepalm//

I decided to just continue teasing him.

"J-Jeon Aliyah!" I stuttered, feeling a little uneasy.

When I said that, a big smile formed in the corner of his lips. When I turned around to look at him, he exchanged his smile with a smirk.

Jungkook what the hell are you thinking?

"I love you." he said which made my heart beat faster, but I'm not giving up yet.

"I l-love you," I stuttered the words. I don't even know why I had the courage to say that.

He looked at me and interlocked his hand with mine. "I love you more~" he said which made my heart flutter.

I gave up and stopped copying what he's saying, he stopped talking anyway. Another awkward silence started between us and I was feeling tired again, my head keeps hitting the wall as I tried not to sleep on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Kookie, I'm sleepy." I said as I rub my eyes.

"Kookie, I'm sleepy." Jungkook said. My tiredness got washed away when he said that, now you're copying me!?

"I seriously am sleepy!" I whined, stomping my feet on the ground.

"I seriously am sleepy!" he copied me again and this time he also copied my actions.

"Stop doing that!" I keep stomping like a kid.

"Stop doing that!"

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!"

"Stop it, please!"

"Stop it please!"

"Come on! Jungkook!"

"If you wont stop copying me I'll kiss you in the lips!" I said which made him quiet.

"Kiss me then." he said, smirking.

"No!" I exclaimed.

"Ill kiss you then." he said which made me blush really hard. He leaned closer to me making our face only a few inches away from each other.

"Don't even think ab---,"

Before I can even finish my words, Jungkook gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Yah! Jeon Ju---"

He kissed me again, before I can even say his full name.

"Say another word and I'll make the kiss longer." he said with a smirk.