*1*

"Pleaseee Liza, you can't just not go to the best party of the year. I heard EVERYONE is going. That means boys!! C'mon please, go with me. Plus, when is the last time you have kissed a boy..or even talked to one?"

Gabbie will not just shut up about this party. So what if Zane Hijazi is hosting it. Gabbie has liked him ever since freshman year. He is the biggest jock in school, I won't be surprised if they end up dating. He has basically dated every girl and broke all their hearts.

OKAY OKAY YES, I want to go to this party and a little jealous that Zane actually invited Gabbie to his party..trust me. But I'm known for the nerd or school freak, therefore no one will probably even talk to me at the party. But that's not even me at all, I'm not all about school. I'm just wanting to impress my parents because then they will let me go to any college. Also, my parents are VERY strict. Even Gabbie doesn't even know that I want to party and be a kid. But I have to play it off because I feel like she is going to tell my parents about all the parties I would go to.

I wanted to go to homecoming freshman year, this guy asked me and everything. You wanna know what my parents said..they said no, if you haven't already guessed. I felt so bad for the guy, he was heartbroken. A guy hasn't asked me to go to any dance ever again since then.

"Gabbie, I told you I'm not going. Not EVERYONE is going because I won't be there. Parties just aren't for me. You know how much pride I put into school. I can't be going to a party and wake up early the next day to study for an upcoming test. I was just talking to a boy in school Friday by the way." I lie.

"HA probably one of your nerd friends you were just asking for help about the test in math. Oh, and I didn't hear you say the last time you kissed someone. C'mon have you even ever kissed someone? Or are you still a kissing virgin too?"

"IM NOT A KISSING VIRGIN GABBIE!!" I lie again. "I actually have kissed a guy, so ha."

Yeah, yeah I'm 18 and I still haven't had my first kiss. Meanwhile, Gabbie had her first kiss in middle school. I can't tell her I haven't kissed anyone. Imagine her genuine reaction. Just give me a break. I'm saving my first kiss for the perfect guy, for someone I am extremely passionate about.

"OKAY WHATEVER. Liza just please, please, please go to the party with me. I hate showing up alone to parties." She says giving me puppy eyes.

"I wasn't even invited. You got invited by Zane. Do you know how amazing that is?! If you text him and ask him and he says yes then I'll go I guess. But you have to help me find an outfit." I say uneasily, even though in the inside I am actually freaking out that I may get to go to like my first real party. I watch Gabbie as she pulls out her phone and starts bouncing up and down while her thumbs are taping away.

*-*-*-*-*-*
Gabbie: Hey Zane, so for your party can I bring Liza?

Zane: The school freak?!

Gabbie: Yea, the school freak. She just needs a break. I promise you won't regret it. Make me happy and I'll make you happy at the party ;)

Zane: Okay, okay she can come. You happy? Can't wait to see you now

*-*-*-*-*-*
"LIZA YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!! YOU ARE INVITED. ZANE SAID YES. ZANE SAID YES." She says with genuine happiness.

"GABBIE!! Wait..what did you say to him?" Questioning how she got his approval but freaking out also.

"Oh nothing, I have my ways. BUT GIRL LET'S PICK YOUR OUTFIT. IT'S TOMORROW. Hmm let's see. Ew. What is this? Did you wear this when you were 10? Taylor Swift..really? Eh..getting better. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. LIZA THIS IS PERFECT."

While she was looking through my closet, I thought she would have never found the "perfect" outfit. But she did, thankfully. I didn't want to go shopping and spend a lot of money. Because whenever Gabbie and I go shopping together we end up spending over 150 dollars in clothes. She chose my white, pizza shirt, highwaisted jean shorts, and my white converse. I wasn't upset with what she chose because I honestly love that shirt, highwaisted jeans, and of course I can't go anywhere without my white converse.

"AGHH I LOVE THE OUTFIT GABBIE. You know me so well. So now that we have my outfit, what should I do with my hair..bun or down? I'm thinking bun because otherwise you won't really see the pizza art."

"I agree, bun. Well, I'm gonna get going so I can pick out my outfit for tomorrow as well. Bye Liza!" She says as she is already walking out the door.

I take out my contacts, put on my glasses, and scroll through Instagram. Zane posted a picture of him with a drink and the caption says: "Party at my house TOMORROW, starts at 8PM. Stay for as long as you'd like."

I like the picture, screenshot it and text Gabbie the picture.

*-*-*-*-*-*
Liza: I'm so excited, I haven't been to a real party!

Gabbie: I knew you would be excited, I know you so well. ;)

Liza: Oh shut up, goodnight boo.

Gabbie: Goodnight ;*
*-*-*-*-*-*

I turn my phone on Do Not Disturb and put it on the charger. I cover up with my heated blanket turn the setting to 'Medium' and go to bed with the best feeling I have had in a while. Tomorrow will be a great day.