*8*

I wake up, David not next to me. But I am completely naked, reminding me of last night, I smile. I search for my phone and see 4 texts from David.

Goodmorning babe

Sorry I left early, didn't want my mom finding out I was at your house

You were great last night ;)

Love you and call me when you get these.

*-*-*-*-*-*

I call David right away and he picks up almost instantly..like always.

"Hey baby, I'll be at your house in 20 minutes. Get ready!"

"Goodmorning, what do you me--" He hangs up while I was still talking.

*-*-*-*-*-*

I get out of bed and go to my closet, not knowing how to dress so I dress simple. Ripped jeans, my Beatles shirt with holes in it, and my black Converse. I throw on all my clothes. I trudge across the hallway to the bathroom to do my makeup. I go light with everything. As I'm looking in the mirror doing my makeup I notice something on my neck..a hickey. Great, just great. One more thing I have to hide from everyone. I keep on my same clothes because it isn't a big hickey so hopefully no one notices. Although I do call Gabbie and tell her EVERYTHING.

*-*-*-*-*-*

Ring once, ring twice, ring three times. Then I hear that familiar voice.

"LIZAAA! HUN HOW ARE YOU?" She shouts into the phone.

"GABBIEEE! I'M GREAT. LISTEN I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING BUT YOU CANNOT TELL ANYONE." I say also being loud but not to loud because I'm not sure if my mom is home yet.

"YES YES OF COURSE LIZA TELL ME NOW!"

"Okay..so umm.."

"SPIT IT OUT."

I chuckle to myself because I didn't spit it out last night with David..if you know what I mean.

"Okay so David and I were filming a video for my channel..and we went to clean up..and he was shirtless..and I was really horny.."

"OH MY GOD. LIZA DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH DAVID?!" She shouts.

"GABBIE SHUT THE FUCK UP! Yes okay I did. It was great..like really good. Well now, I have a hickey on my neck and like I don't want it there."

"WAIT LIZA MY VIRGIN FRIEND FINALLY GOT FUCKED. OH MY. WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING."

"No, we don't. But Gabbie I'm not even his girlfriend yet. But look, I have to go I'll talk to you later."

"YOU AREN'T HIS GIRLFRIEND YET AND YOU FUCKED, DAMN WHAT A REBEL. Okay bye baby, we better talk later."

*-*-*-*-*-*

I ended the call so abruptly because I heard my doorbell ring knowing it was David. I run downstairs and answer it. He is dressed in all black and a snapback..not a surprise.

"So baby what are we doing?" I ask still confused on what he wants.

"Just come with me and here. Put this on and don't peek. I love you." He hands me a blindfold. But wait did he just say I love you. Do I say I love you back? I don't. I put the blindfold on and don't talk.

He takes my hand and pulls me in a direction, no clue where I am.

"Take it off." He finally says after what felt like forever.

I take off my blindfold and I see the most amazing thing I have ever seen. The park, but not just the park. It is decorated beautifully. This is where I first really got close because of my clumsiness I fell on top of him.

"Wh-What is this all about?" I ask confused on why it's decorated.

"Liza. This is for you. This is for us. The moment I saw you at the party I knew you were the one that will make me happy forever. When I invited you to the park because of what happened the night of the party, I knew I made the right choice to talk to you once again. I wasn't happy when I wasn't around you. Liza, you make me so happy. I want to give you my love and I want all your love. Liza? Will you be my girlfriend?" He says making me tear up. He gets on one knee like a proposal and he hands me a promise ring. He has the matching one.

"Of course I will be your girlfriend. You make me so happy. I didn't know what love was until I met you." I say staring into his deep brown eyes. He puts the ring on my ring finger and I just stare at it in total awe. He did this all for me to be his girlfriend?

I see him staring at my lips..and I can't lie, I was staring at his lips too. He leaned in and I leaned in too. We kissed once again, and it felt like magic.

I am the girlfriend of David Dobrik.