*13*

***IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SUICIDAL ACTIONS/THOUGHTS PLEASE BE AWARE THERE ARE SOME IN THIS CHAPTER. STAY SAFE LOVES.***

Once I wake up, I realize I didn't go back to bed with David. I open the bathroom door and walk to the bedroom where David was.

"Goodmorning, why is your makeup smeared? Is everything okay?" David says in his sleepy voice.

"I'm great, I just went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and fell asleep on the floor. Silly me." I laugh trying to make it believable. "Baby, can you drop me off at my house?"

"Sure, do you want me to stay over?" He asks.

"No, I just want some alone time. Not that I don't love you around me but I just want to ya know be alone." I say smiling assuring him nothing is wrong.

"Alright that's fine babe. Lets get going."

We reach the front door and say our goodbyes. Trying hard not to burst out in tears that anyone could've posted the photos and that anyone could've seen the photos. Gabbie comes over to tell us goodbye along with Zane.

"Goodbye Liza and David, glad you guys came." Zane says and then goes off to just talk to David.

Gabbie then comes to me. "Hey Liza, I'm so sorry about whoever posted those photos. If you want I can come over later tonight and we can talk about it more. I am always here for you."

"That would be great, you can come over at like 5 and stay until whenever." I smile glad she offered to talk about it.

I grab David's arm and look at him with puppy dog eyes as I am ready to leave. David nods and we walk out the door together getting into his car. We sing to the songs on the radio and talk for the 10 minute car ride. I thank David for taking me home and tell him we can hang out tomorrow.

I walk inside and look at the clock in the kitchen. Lunchtime. I look in the pantry and see ramen noodles. I grab them as they are easy to make. 10 minutes later they are done and ready to eat. I eat every last bit because I didn't have any breakfast. After I was done eating I went to take a nap because sleeping on the bathroom floor isn't the best.

I wake up, 4:45. Gabbie should be here soon. I sit in the living room because it is right next to the front door and play on my phone while I wait for Gabbie. 10 minutes later the doorbell rings, I get up off the couch, and answer the door for Gabbie.

"Hey girl, how are you feeling?" She says.

"I'm okay, this account is really bothering me though. I have never done anything to anyone. Plus why would someone just go out of their way to sabotage me and call me names. Also, why do so many people agree with it also?"

"Aww, I'm sorry. You don't deserve any of this. I wonder why anyone would ever do that to you."

"Yea me too." I sigh.

We continue talking and ate some dinner.

"I haven't peed all day, so I'm going to go to the bathroom, haha!" She laughs and walks away as I nod.

I notice she has left her phone on the couch. We made this pact thing as best friends if someone leaves their phone somewhere we can snoop through it. Knowing Gabbie she takes forever in the bathroom, she always tends to go through drawers, redo her makeup and hair, and sings to the mirror.

First, I snoop trough her texts, the basics: Zane, me, and her other friends from our school.

Next, I go onto Snapchat and take pictures of myself in the silly filters and save them to her camera roll.