*6*

***************TRIGGER WARNING FOR RAPE, ABUSE, and SELF HARM******************

~italics are flashbacks, keep in mind for future

"Where's the bathroom?" I ask.

"It's just around the corner. Don't get lost, it's a big house." He says sarcastically.

Once I get to the bathroom, I actually go to the bathroom, wash my hands, and text Gabbie.

*-*-*-*-*-*

Liza: I'm at David's house, it's a nice house and all. But I feel a little awkward, no one is home except us.

Gabbie: GET IT GIRL

Liza: GABBIE! WE AREN'T EVEN DATING. STOPP.

Gabbie: You know you want to ;)

*-*-*-*-*-*

I walk back into David's room, he is sitting innocently on his bed concentrating on his phone. He looks up at me awkwardly standing there because I didn't want to be rude.

"You can sit on my bed, you know?"

"Oh, sorry I just didn't want to be rude, you seemed concentrated on whatever you were doing on your phone. I didn't really want to bother you." I apologize blushing from my embarrassment.

"Nah, it's fine. My mom just texted me an article about my dad." He looks down.

"Article about what? Is everything okay?" I question, listening closely.

"My dad was very abusive. He would go to bars every night, come home drunk and start beating my mom. He also raped my sister. My sister was only 9, she didn't know everything. Now it's scarred her forever. She goes to therapists and tries to get out of her head that it isn't her fault on why she had gotten raped." David says looking me in the eyes. I can feel that he is holding back tears. I finally scoff out my reply.

"Has he ever hurt you?"

"Yes, whenever I was home he would. I was always with a girlfriend or at Zane's or Alex's house, trying to escape him. But every time I would come home he was there waiting for me." He lifts up his shirt, there is a scar going down the side of his ribs. "This is when I hadn't come home for days hoping he was gone. He wasn't. Threw me down the stairs and cursed at me. I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean for today to get this sad." He apologizes.

"It's okay David." I hug him. Midway through the hug I feel warm wetness on my shoulder. The David Dobrik, I thought was a badass, is crying on my shoulder. He trusts me and I can't let him down.

*-*-*-*-*-*

David's POV

*-*-*-*-*-*

I shared with Liza about my dad. His abusive acts he did, my scar. She cared. She hugged me, I cried on her shoulder. I never open up to people unless they are extremely close to me and a big part of my life. Is this what Liza is now? My best friend..? Or is she more than that? While crying on Liza's shoulder I get a flashback of the day I received the scar on the side of my ribs.

"DAVID. WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN? WERE YOU TRYING TO FUCKING STAY AWAY FROM ME. I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU WANNA STAY AWAY."

He grabs me by the arm. Throws me down the stairs. I start to cry as I bleed from the side of my stomach.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE DAVID. YOU RUIN LIVES AND WILL NEVER BE LOVED. YOU MIGHT AS WELL KILL YOURSELF. YOU FUCKING STUPID KID. DON'T RUN TO YOUR MOTHER EITHER. SHE'S ALREADY CRYING FROM WHAT I DID TO HER. AND YOUR SISTER, SHE'S ALSO CRYING."

He slammed the door. While I scream in pain for my mom.

"MO-MOMMY. IM BLEE-BLEEDING."

*-*-*-*-*-*

Liza's POV

*-*-*-*-*-*

David releases from the hug. His eyes red and puffy from crying. I watch him as he wipes his tears. Myself tearing up a little.

"I'm sorry Liza." He sniffles out.

"Don't apologize. There is no need. You have a reason to cry. Since you told me something so close to you, may I tell you something about myself that Gabbie doesn't even know about?"

"Of course, I'm here to listen. You listened to me. I am all ears for you too." He says trying to have a smile.

"Okay, so it all started Freshman year. I started..um started self harming." I choked back my tears to finish telling my story. "I was bullied freshman year for being the school nerd, as well as ugly. I had no one as Gabbie changed freshman year into one of the popular kids because she was dating a jock. I was alone. I didn't see anything happy in life anymore. Everyday I would walk into school with notes on my locker 'Kill Yourself Already', 'JUST STOP BREATHING', 'UGLY AND FAT. THATS YOU'. I remember everyone of the notes so vividly. I went home 'sick' that day from high school. When I went home I went to the bathroom, founds razors, screwed out the blades, and slid them across my skin. My pain was relieved. But I was scarred." I show David my scars on my legs only. I have others on my stomach, but the scars were so much worse.

David wraps his arms around me.

"Whoever said you were ugly was wrong. Whoever told you any of that was wrong, and they are ugly at heart. You are not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside. Liza," He pulls up my chin, because I looked down, crying. "Liza, you don't deserve any of this bullshit. Please for me don't cut anymore. I know it's hard. But please Liza, come to me. I will listen. I will be your guardian angel. You aren't alone."

"Thank you." Is all I could say. I keep it a secret I cut because of him. He went to that hill we climbed when we first met, to think about his life.

I look up and see his tears went away, as my salty tears are burning my dry lips. David leans in, grabs my face lightly, his strong hands on both sides of my face, and kisses me. Being a "kissing virgin", I'm not 100% where to go with this. I just kiss back passionately, not breaking the kiss. He puts his hand on my chin and pulls away. He blushes and looks down embarrassed. I sit there stunned as I have just had my first kiss with the love of my life. Still in stun, he looks at me, his deep brown eyes locking with mine, I have fallen in love.

Is this what Young Love is? I hope this Young Love stuff will last forever. Because I am in love with David Dobrik.