*9*

******TRIGGER WARNING FOR SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS, PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THAT. LOVE YOU ALL AND WANT YOU ALL TO BE SAFE.******

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

My  phone alarm goes off. Monday. The absolute worst day of all weeks. Dreaded. This weekend has been so long and eventful. I sit up in bed and grab my phone. 7 texts. 2 from Gabbie from 45 minutes ago. 1 from Mom 3 hours ago. 3 from David 6 minutes ago. 1 from Zane 4 minutes ago? ZANE? He hates me why a text from Zane?

First I open up the text messages from Mom:

Left early this morning, have fun in school. Love you, Mom!

Fun in school? Is she crazy? I text her back:

You're crazy! When is school ever fun?! Love you too! :)

Next I open the texts from Gabbie:

DID YOU AND DAVID GET AT IT AGAIN.

WE ARE TALKING AFTER SCHOOL TODAY FOR SURE.

I text her back:

NO ME AND DAVID DID NOT GET AT IT AGAIN. I HAVE A LOT TO TELL YOU THO. TEXT ME WHEN YOUR LAST CLASS IS OVER THEN WE WILL MEET UP. ;)

Next David:

Morning babe

I can actually call you that now not flirting because you are my girlfriend

LIZA KOSHY IS MY GIRLFRIEND

I giggle as I read his text and text back:

Goodmorning love. DAVID DOBRIK IS MY BOYFRIEND. Love you hun. :))

And lastly Zane's text:

Please call me as soon as you get this text. Thanks.

I don't text back Zane and just call as he says. He picks up almost instantly.

*-*-*-*-*-*

"Hel-" I get interrupted.

"Liza, please stay calm okay? Just listen and breathe. David and I got in a car accident today." My heart stops. "I'm alright, although David is not. He is in the hospital right now with a concussion and some broken bones."

"O-Okay. Thank you Zane. I'll be in the hospital soon, can you text me the address." I say scoffing back the tears.

"Of course. See you soon."

The phone hangs up. I receive the text from Zane and break down.

*-*-*-*-*-*

I feel my salty tear hit my lip. I look back at the last texts he sent me. 6:39 a.m. Then Zane's text..6:41. Two minutes. My tears drip onto my phone. I smear my thumb across the screen wiping off the tear. Was I the reason David got in the car accident? Because I was on his mind and he had to text me? Was it all me?

I stand up and walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror to see mascara running down my cheek. I did it. I made David get in the car accident. I was the one. I should be going through this not David. I should have a concussion not David. I should have broken bones NOT DAVID. David doesn't deserve any of this. I do.

I grab a razor and remember the last time I cut. It was because of the party. I haven't cut since then. It was because of me and my stupid actions. Once again, I will be cutting because of my stupid self.

As I am a centimeter close to my wrist I remember what David took me the first time I told him I cut:

(flashback)

"Of course, I'm here to listen. You listened to me. I am all ears for you too." He says trying to have a smile.

"Okay, so it all started Freshman year. I started..um started self harming." I choked back my tears to finish telling my story. "I was bullied freshman year for being the school nerd, as well as ugly. I had no one as Gabbie changed freshman year into one of the popular kids because she was dating a jock. I was alone. I didn't see anything happy in life anymore. Everyday I would walk into school with notes on my locker 'Kill Yourself Already', 'JUST STOP BREATHING', 'UGLY AND FAT. THATS YOU'. I remember everyone of the notes so vividly. I went home 'sick' that day from high school. When I went home I went to the bathroom, founds razors, screwed out the blades, and slid them across my skin. My pain was relieved. But I was scarred." I show David my scars on my legs only. I have others on my stomach, but the scars were so much worse.

David wraps his arms around me.

"Whoever said you were ugly was wrong. Whoever told you any of that was wrong, and they are ugly at heart. You are not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside. Liza," He pulls up my chin, because I looked down, crying. "Liza, you don't deserve any of this bullshit. Please for me don't cut anymore. I know it's hard. But please Liza, come to me. I will listen. I will be your guardian angel. You aren't alone."

(flashback over)

I will not cut for David. David needs me. I fix up my makeup and get into my car. My phone buzzes before I start driving. A text from Zane.

Room 207 whenever you get here.

Room 207. The room I was first in for my first suicide attempt. I read it and don't reply because I just start driving. As I arrive into the hospital I smell the familiar hospital smell from all the times I've been here from my cutting attempts. I check in at the front counter.

"Hello, I'm here to see David Dobrik." I say to the front desk lady.

"Relation?" She asks.

"Girlfriend. I already know the room, my friend texted me it. I just don't know where to find it." She points me to the 200 section. I walk down the hall. 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206. 207. The one. The room where my love is in. I walk in and see