*10*

David's POV

*-*-*-*-*-*

I wake up in a random place I have never been before, I soon realize I am in a hospital. I sit up, aching pain in my back and chest, my head throbbing, and wires attached to me.

"Thank goodness you woke up Mr..umm" The nurse flips through her clipboard. "Mr. David Dobrik." She smiles at me. "I will be your nurse for the time you are in the hospital which shouldn't be long, you have a mild concussion right now, and a few broken ribs. To recover from all this it should take about 2 days without any lifting heavy objects, etc. May I get you anything, water, breakfast, anything just call for Alexa anytime!" I shake my head as she leaves the room.

The last thing I remember before I went into a short coma and the car accident was texting Liza. I remember texting her:

Morning babe

I can actually call you that now not flirting because you are my girlfriend

LIZA KOSHY IS MY GIRLFRIEND.

The nurse comes through the door with nothing, most likely just checking in. As I assumed she was just checking in.

"Hello Mr. Dobrik, I'm just here to check up on you to see how you are doing." She reattaches some things that fell off which weren't that important. She checks my blood pressure and then leaves. She comes back later with a glass of water and closes the door behind her. I gladly take it as I was feeling a bit thirsty. Alexa leans in closer to me, attached to wires, weak, and getting pushed down by Alexa she manages to sit on top of my lap.

"I-I have a girlfriend, I'm sorry." I manage to breathe out. "Please get off me, you are hurting me." Alexa doesn't listen as she rubs her hand down my aching chest. "I SAID I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND." I shout out the top of my lungs, as loud as I could. She once again doesn't listen to me and starts grinding on me. Helpless, I still sit there shouting. No one can hear me though, the doors are soundproof. I am nothing. As Alexa is still grinding on me, I hear a very quiet noise. I look around the corner, Liza, standing there. I see tears dripping down her face.

"LIZA. BABY. BABE." Alexa quickly turns around and gets off my lap realizing that my girlfriend, Liza, has arrived.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? GET AWAY FROM MY FUCKING MAN BEFORE I WHOOP YOUR ASS." Alexa quickly runs out of the room and Liza is screaming at her.

"Baby, I didn't want her on me. I was helpless, I am helpless. I have a mild concussion and a few broken ribs but I'm al-" I get interrupted by a kiss.

"I love you babe, that's all that matters." Liza gets on my lap, the one I want on me.

I sit up slowly, kissing Liza's neck. "I love you." I murmur my face buried in her neck.

She cuddles up next to me on my hospital bed and we both fall asleep.