*12*

***TRIGGER WARNING FOR SUICIDAL THOUGHTS/SUICIDAL ACTIONS STAY SAFE LOVES!***

My parents have decided they would go to New York for New Years. They will be gone for a week. I had the choice to choose if I would like to go or stay home with David. I chose to stay home with David since he just got out of the hospital. David comes over to spend the week with me because he doesn't like the thought of me being alone.

"Babe, Zane is having a party tonight, do you want to go?" He asks me.

"Honey only if you are feeling well enough, you just got out of the hospital."

"I think I will be fine." He assures me.

"Okay baby, just no alcohol."

"I won't, even if I wasn't just injured." He laughs.

"So when is the party?"

"He wants us there at 11."

I look at the clock it's 10:30.

"BABE! WHY DID YOU TELL ME SO LATE? IT TAKES ME 30 MINUTES TO GET READY AND YOU'RE DISTRACTING ME RIGHT NOW."

I rush to my room and grab the dress I bought for homecoming. Black and sparkly. Perfect for New Years. I put it on and it is extremely short and skin tight, barely covering my butt. I put on my makeup, basic silver eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, and a little bit of foundation and concealer.

I walk out of my room, David looking in the hallway on his phone. He looks up at me, looks back down on his phone, and quickly flinches to look at me again. He whistles and walks closer to me.

"My baby is beautiful." He says squeezing my butt.

"I know." I turn around, flaunting.

He shakes his head laughing.

"Well baby, are you ready to get going?" I nod my head and grab some matching black, sparkly heels.

"Need these, I have to be at least 5'2." I smile.

He smiles back and gets the keys to his Tesla.

We arrive at Zane's house, the place David and I first met. I gaze into his deep brown eyes, leaning in for a kiss. We share a quick kiss and walk inside.

The first thing I see is Gabbie next to Zane, a drink in her hand. I wave to her and smile. She comes over, not fully intoxicated yet.

"Hey Liza, looking great in that dress, I'm sure David loves it on you." She winks.

"GABBIE! Stop it. But thank you, wouldn't ever turn down a compliment." I wink back.

She walks back over to the crowd she was standing in before. As I turn around to David calling my name. He waves for me to come over by him.

"Liza, this is my friend Alex. You may have seen him around highschool but here's a personal meeting, with me here of course." David chuckles.

"Hi Alex, I'm Liza, which I'm sure you have heard before. How are you?" I smile at Alex as he seems a little shy.

"Hey, I'm doing great thank you, how about you?" He says quietly.

"I'm doing great as well." I smile at him again reassuring him.

He walks away as his name is being called.

"Nice kid." I laugh talking to David.

"Baby, I'm tired." He says to me.

"Okay honey, we can go home."

"Babe, my back hurts too much, my legs are numb, and you can't drive because you don't have your license. I don't want you getting in trouble. There is a room upstairs. Can we go there?"

An uneasy sigh comes out as I say "Sure."

David takes my hand and takes me to the empty room.

"This is it." He flops onto the bed and wraps up in the blankets. He quickly falls asleep with a smile on his face, like he always does.

I take off my dress, only in a bra and spandex. As tired as I am also, I fall asleep onto the bed, totally forgetting it is New Year's Eve. I snuggle up next to David and he instinctively wraps his arms around me.

I wake up to screaming. It is 2017. Outside the door I hear snickering. Not remembering if I left the door open or closed, I freak out. Did someone take pictures of us? I grab my phone from off the bedside table. Tagged in 4 pictures on Instagram. 2 texts from Gabbie. 4 MISSED CALLS FROM MOM?!

I look at the texts first from Gabbie.

LIZA CHECK INSTAGRAM NOW.

I'M NOT JOKING.

I quickly go onto Instagram and click on the pictures I've been tagged in. My heart beat slows as I stare at the pictures and the unknown user who goes by lizaisawhore. The pictures are of me and David cuddled up together with me in my bra and spandex, but you can only see my bra. I read the caption and the comments of each post.

Picture 1: WHAT A WHORE. SHE PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN HAVE PANTS ON.

Comments:
Who would date her?

Ugly piece of trash.

Stop trying so hard Liza.

Picture 2: SLUT.

Comments:

I agree

Agree

Agreed. Total slut.

Picture 3: TRY HARD. JUST STOP.

Comments:

hahaaahahaha

I love this account.

Picture 4: KILL YOURSELF ALREADY. HIGHSCHOOL WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT YOU.

Comments:

Drink bleach

^ or hang yourself

^^or slice your wrists deep.

^^^OR EVEN ALL THREE.

David is sound asleep. Not wanting to wake him with my cries, I run to the bathroom.  I see my mascara once again smeared down my face. Crying as loud as I could, not caring about everyone else. The whole world stops as I get a flashback.

//flashback starts//

I go to my room. How is it that I was so happy yesterday night and now this night I'm in complete tears. I lay in the darkness crying. What have I done? I lost Gabbie and someone who I truly connected with, David. I turn on the lights. Look in the mirror. Makeup streamed down my face. I take off my clothes, now only in my bra and underwear. I whisper words and phrases to myself: fat, ugly, worthless, kill yourself, you will never be good enough. I get up from the floor, walk silently down the hallway to my bathroom, tears still dripping down my face. I take the extra razors out of my drawer and rip out the blades. I slowly slide the razor horizontally across my thighs letting the pain soak in. Cut after cut, I slowly start not feeling the pain anymore. I get up off the bathroom floor, legs sore. I take a long bath, cuts stinging. After my bath, I clear the bathroom of any blood. Go back into my room, towel wrapped around me. I put on a oversized plain black top, lift it up so I can see the damage I did and start crying more. I'm so tired I just fall asleep on the floor right in front of my mirror. Today, the day I thought was going to be an awesome day, was ruined, not by the people in it. But by me.

//flashback ends//

I think about running home to cut. But I can't. I can't leave David here. I can't do this to David, it's too unfair. He doesn't need more pain in his life. I take out my phone, there is still a notification that says: 4 missed calls from Mom and 1 voicemail from Mom. I ignore it as I fall asleep on the bathroom floor.