*7*

David and I are still not dating. Although we both know the strong feelings we feel for eachother. For now, he is my best friend. I invited David to my house today. After school we are going to be meeting by my car and we will go to my house. I told him I wanted to film a YouTube video with him, The Best Friend Tag. He agreed with a smile.

*-*-*-*-*-*

"Yoo, what up guys, it's yo girl Liza coming at you with a brand new video." I say enthusiastic and going close to the camera at my cue. "Today I'm here with my bestest friend David Dobrik." I say smiling wide and grabbing his cheeks squeezing them.

"Hey guys." He says quietly with barely any enthusiasm.

"WHAT I DIDN'T HEAR YOU!?" I shout, even though I did hear him.

"HEY GUYS!" He shouts back laughing.

"That is more like it! So today we are gonna be doing The Best Friend Tag" I say into the camera.

"BUT WITH A TWIST." David shouts at the camera.

"That is right! With a twist, the twist is for every question we get wrong we get a pie to the face. Okay, so here's how we are going to play. We both have whiteboards and markers," we hold them up for the camera to see. "one of us will ask a question, both of us will write down the answer and flip on 3. If we both get it right, no pie. If the person not asking the question gets it wrong. BAM PIE TO THE FACE. We will both be asking 5 questions. ARE YOU READY MR. DOBRIK?!" I say running out of breath.

"YES I AM MS.KOSHY!" He shouts back. I can tell he is excited.

"Guest can go first." I say winking at him.

"Alright, FIRST QUESTION. Starting simple so you better get this." He smirks at me. "What is my favorite color?"

Easy. I write down black on my whiteboard.

"1, 2, 3. FLIP!" I shout, we both look and laugh, both are the same.

"Alright my turn. What is my favorite animal?" I know he won't know this. I write down my answer. "1, 2, 3. Flip! HAHAH YOU GOT IT WRONG. GUESS WHO IS GETTING A PIE IN THE FACE. YOU ARE."

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHO IN GOD'S NAME HAS THE FAVORITE ANIMAL OF A DONKEY? HOW STUPID." David laughs.

I get the whipped cream and start to put it in the pie tin. Filling it up a lot. I then smash it into David's face and rub it in. He blows whipped cream out of his nose and wipes his eyes.

We end the game after the ten questions, I lost 3/5 while David got 4/5 of mine right.

*-*-*-*-*-*

We head inside the house to clean up. I get a washcloth for both me and him and I rinse my face. I head out of the bathroom to get my phone from my bedroom. I turn around and see David shirtless. I know it's because the whipped cream is all over his shirt. Yes, I've seen him shirtless when he showed me his scar but not fully. I come back trying not to look so he doesn't notice I'm staring at him. But he is so damn sexy I can barely keep my head down. Once I get back to the bathroom pretending not to notice his chest, I look up.

"Damn David." I quickly cover my mouth not wanting to say what I did.

"Jeez Liza, you a little horny." He laughs, quickly putting his shirt back on, insecure of himself.

"DAVID!" I shout, but maybe I am a little. I go next to him and he wraps his arms around me. Knowing my parents aren't home and won't be home until tomorrow night, I give in. This time I lean into the kiss and kiss him.

The second kiss felt like magic. I was so lovestruck. David was grabbing me by the waist while I was still engaged in the kiss. I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around him as he holds me up. David bites my lip, although it was only a pinch it hurt a little, I move suddenly but still in the kiss. I poke my tongue around hoping for entry into his mouth. He opens and our tongues start dancing together. Finally after what felt like forever I released from the kiss. But that wasn't all we were going to do tonight.

"David, would you like to stay over tonight? My parents won't be home until tomorrow night." I smirk.

"Of course."

I take David's hand as he follows behind me into my bedroom...