Chapter 1~A Game for Stampy Cat

Sqaishey's pov:
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I was in my new apartment. It was raining, and because I'm me, I wanted to be barefoot. I was walking along the cold wood floor, when... BOOM!! Thunder. I got a little scared and jumped up a little, which caused me to spill my tea. I am TERRIFIED of thunder storms!

I was going to record a video, for my YouTube channel, but I didn't want to record, just in case the thunder interfered...... Also because knowing me, I'd probably get scared, and knock something over... anyways, I don't think my 10 subscribers wouldn't mind me not uploading for today, besides, I'll make it up to them tomorrow. BOOM!! I gasped a little, and spilled my tea... AGAIN! I decided to drink the remaining tea before I spilled it all. I then decided to lay in my bed, and watch Stampy.

~Time Skip~

I had woken up, laying on my bed, with my cell phone next to me. 'I guess I fell asleep watching Stampy.' I thought. Then I thought to my self, 'If I love Stampy so much, I should make him a map!' A huge smile stretched across my face, and I immediately began working on the map.

~Time Skip~

"IT'S DONE!!!!" I practically screamed. I was so excited, and recorded the map, and now I published it to YouTube..... Now to wait for Stampy to watch it. I know the chances for him seeing the video are very slim, but at least I had fun making the map. :)

~Then a miracle happened~

A/N Thank you guys for reading the chapter! It really means a lot to me. Hey! Guess what?! This is my first book! So please be nice, and don't forget to comment and vote! And sorry for the really short chapter, I will try to make this book loooong and I will try to update as soon as I can, okay, Byeeee Book worms!