Chapter 20~ Getting Ready

Stampy's pov

When I woke up, I realized Sqaishey still had to meet my family, and I still had to meet her's! I grabbed my phone, and made arrangements for Sqaishey to meet my family tonight. I made sure to tell Netty NOT to say a word about the promise rings, she agreed, and I relaxed a bit. When I finished, I got up, and I had to make a good breakfast, for several reasons! For one, I had to make it up to Sqaishey, Amy's having a baby, and I just wanted to make a fancy breakfast!

~Time Skip~

I was almost done making pancakes, waffles, and brownies! When, a certain yellow duck friend came into the kitchen, and she tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around, and grabbed her by her waist. She giggled, and wrapped her hands around my neck. I got the chills, but that went away, when I saw her promise ring. I smiled, and she smiled back. She had a beutiful smile, which made her eyes sparkle, like they did the night before. I smiled, and she kissed my cheek, and I kissed her nose. She giggled, and I led her to the table, she sat down folded her hands, placed her chin above her hands, and asked me "So what are we doing today Kitty Cake?" "Well my Lovely Duckie, today, at 7:00, I'm taking you to my parents house to meet my family!" "Okay!" She said happily. But she seemed too happy..... WHAT DID SHE DO!!?? "Sqaishey....." "Yeah!" She replied cheerfully.... too cheerfully.... "Are you okay?" "Yeah Stampy why?" She said cheery again... "You sound happy... too happy..." She laughed and said "Oh Stampy your hilarious!!" "What did you do?" I asked now scared for my life. She turned serious and said "You have to meet my parents tomorrow at 7:00." I said "Okay." And she let out a huge sigh of relief and said "Well that was easy!" I made a weird face, and she laughed.
Then Amy and Squid came downstairs, said "Good Morning," and sat down at the table. Sqaishey and I greeted them, and they said "Thank you for the food." I said it was no problem, and Sqaishey turned to Amy, and said "So how are you Amy?" She turned to Sqaishey, and said "I'm fine, how are you?" "I'm fine as well." There was silence, before Sqaishey asked Amy "What are you doing today Amy?" "Well, Squid and I are going to pick some stuff out for the baby, and.... we have to tell our families.... What are you doing today Sqaishey?" "Well Amy, I'm meeting Stampy's family today." "Okay." Said Amy. We finished eating, and Sqaishey ran up to the Lovely Duckies room. I followed, and saw her digging through her closet. She had all sorts of clothes all over the place! I walked over to her, and she was panicking! I held her by her shoulders, and calmed her down. When she was calm enough, I asked her what was wrong, she replied with "I don't know what to wear to meet your family! I understood her, and I knew they would love her, so I asked her "Why don't you wear......" As I said this, I looked through her clothes, and thouht of what I would wear, and what my family would wear. So I picked up a yellow spaghetti strap blouse, with some jeans, and a black little sweater, and finished my sentence, "Why don't you wear this?" She looked at it, and she said "You think that will be good?" I smiled, nodded my head, and said "Yes." That seemed to make her feel better, and she leaned on me. Then she asked "Do you think your family will like me?" "Yes Sqaishey of course they will like you!" "What are you going to call me over there? Are you going to call me Sqaishey, or Bethany?" I thought this was a good question, as I only told my parents my girlfriend was a YouTuber. I looked at her and said "Whatever you want me to call you." She smiled, and said "Can you please call me 'Bethany' over there?" I smiled and said "Okay duckie." We hugged until Sqaishey asked "Should I call you 'Joseph' over there?" I smiled and said "You can, I mean, you don't have to, but you can." She kissed my cheek, and I kissed her nose. We sat there hugging for a while, until Sqaishey asked "So, besides us going to meet your family, what are we doing?" I said "Well, I had no plans, did you?" She replied "I was thinking... maybe you could tell me about your family?" I smiled, and said "Sure!"

~Time Skip~

When I told Sqaishey everything, she seemed happy, and less scared. It was 6:30! I talked for ages! I was alarmed, and I told Sqaishey to get ready. I quickly ran to my room, locked the door, and got dressed. I had decided to wear an orange turtle neck, with a black blazer, black dress pants, and some nice dress shoes. I tried to tame my curly hair, but that didn't work out. I waited in the living room for Sqaishey, and I checked my phone. I looked at my messages, and saw that my sisters were going to meet us at our parent's house, i decided to text on the family grpup chat, and I sent a message saying "Hello everyone, I want to ask that all of you please be nice to my girlfriend please! Thank you! -Joe" I smiled, and I waited for Sqaishey. Then I got a message from Netty on the group chat, "Dont worry Joe, we will all be nice!" I smiled, and waited for Sqaishey. While I waited, Amy came into the living room. She sat down next to me, and asked "So, Sqaishey's meeting your family?" "Yes." I replied. "They're nice people, they'll love her." I smiled and nodded my head. "Well, I gotta go help Sqaishey with her makeup, and hair." Amy said standing up. I sat there on silence... 6:50... I hope she is almost done. I twiddled my thumbs, and Sqaishey walked out of the Lovely Duckies room. I stood up, and looked at her. She was beutiful! I only wished she could see herself through my eyes. She walked down the stairs, with her hair let loose, and she didn't have a lot of makeup, which was good, she had a lovely complexion. When Sqaishey got to me, she whispered in my ear, "This is like our first date.... so I know it will go well." I smiled, and off we went!

A/N Hiya guys!! What do y'all think will happen!? Well, going to work on the next chapter, so you'll know soon! I hope y'all are enjoying the book! Bye Book Worms!    :-D