Chapter 21~ Meeting Family #1

Bethany's pov

Stampy and I got in the car, and on the way to his parents house, I looked out the window, and started thinking of what he told me. From what he told me, he had a happy childhood, he had two older sisters, the oldest is Rachael, the middle sister is, of course Netty, but I'll have to call her Annette... and then it's Stampy. Stampy told me his mother's name is Katherine, and his father's name is Matthew. His parents still live in same house where Stampy grew up in.... they live in Emsworth, and Stampy lives in Hampshire.... that's about a 15 minute drive. According to Stampy, Emsworth is a very beutiful place, as it is on the coast. Stampy said ever since he started YouTube, his mom became his number one fan, and monitors his social media, she'll delete the mean comments, and say "Oh did you read what so-and-so  said?" And his dad is a graphic designer, he made all the Stampy merch. Rachael joined her father, and helped make the merch. And of course, Netty and Stampy are the YouTubers. While growing up, Stampy had a best friend, Liam. He lived down the street, but Stampy says he was really spoiled. He is not sure if Liam still lives in the same house. My train of thought crashed when Stampy said "We're here Sqaishey!" I suddenly grew nervous, and scared. Questions rushed through my head! 'What if they don't like me? What if I say we have promise rings..... on accident!? What if they hate me?' I was so scared, and Stampy wraped his arm around my shoulders, and said "Don't worry Sqaishey, they'll love you! Don't worry about the rings, just don't say anything about it, and they won't hate you!" It was like he could read my mind! He kissed my cheek, and I felt better. "But Sqaishey..." He said with a sad expression on his face, "Yeah." I replied worried. "The ring..." I looked down at my hand, and sadly said "Oh yeah..." I took off the ring, and I handed it to Stampy. He got it and said "Don't worry ducky, you'll get it back." I nodded, and we got off the car...

When we got off, we walked up the driveway, and there were four cars parked. I wondered who the fourth car belonged to, and Stampy said "My parents own two cars, one is Rachael's, and the other belongs to Netty." I nodded, and I said "Remember, you'll call me Bethany, and I'll call you Joseph." He jumped when I said his name, and he said "Sorry, I thought I was in trouble because you said my real name..." I giggled, and Stampy whispered, "And you'll also call Netty, Annette." I nodded, and Stampy added "I already told her to call you Bethany." "Thank you." I said. He nodded, and now we were face-to-face with the brown door. Stampy pressed the door bell, and a beutiful lady wearing a blue dress answered, she had wavy blonde-black hair, green eyes, and she had blue flats. "Joseph! I missed you so much!" The lady said and hugged Sta- I mean Joseph! (This is going to be hard...) then she kissed his cheek, Joseph looked like he could hardly breathe! Then she smoothed out his coat, and said "You look so handsome!" And hugged him again! Then Joseph chocked out, "Mum, p-p-please let go!" She said "Oh, I'm so sorry Joseph, I just missed you so much is all!" Joseph then hugged her back, and said "I missed you too." Then she turned to me, and said, "You must be my Joey's girlfriend!" I nodded and said "Yes ma'am." And she hugged me. She said "Oh you look so beautiful!" I replied "Thank you ma'am." Then she saw Joseph grab my hand, then she smiled, and said "You two look so cute! Now then, come, we should go to the living room." Then she led us to the living room, when she was about five steps away, I snorted, and quietly tried to whisper to Joseph "Joey..." It was hard not to die of laughter. Then Joseph turned to me and said "Stop it! That's a nickname!" He said laughing. I think his mother heard, because the chuckled a bit. When we got to the living room, she announced "Everyone, Joseph and his girlfriend are here!" I gave Joseph's hand a little squeeze. In the living room, I saw Annette wearing a lavender blouse with jeans, and a little white sweater (when she saw us, she waved, and smiled really big, and I smiled back at her... I was too afraid to wave back...). She was sitting next to a pretty lady... which I assume was Rachael. She was wearing a red dress, with red flats, she had blonde-black wavy hair, and had brownish-green eyes. She looked exactly like her mother! On the recliner, sat a man (which I assume was Joseph's dad) with brown curly hair.... I guess that's where Joseph got his hair from... he was wearing a green button up shirt, black dress pants, and black dress shoes, he also had brown eyes. I guess that's why Joseph has brownish-green eyes... Then Joseph's dad, Rachael, and Annette all stood up. (I tried really hard not to say I knew all their names.... I don't know why, I just thought I should pretend not to know.) When Joseph's mom started saying "So, Annette has been telling us about her visit when you two met!" I nodded, and was really scared! When Joseph said "Mum, don't you think we should do introductions?" She looked at him before saying "Well Joseph, I guess your right!" She looked at me smiling, and said "I'm Katherine, Joseph's mum." Then she pointed to people as she introduced them to me, "That's Annette, one of Joseph's older sisters. That's Rachael, The oldest sister. And that's Matthew, Joseph's Dad." With every point, and every wave, I only felt a little less scared. Then she looked at me and said, "And your name?" I answered "I'm Bethany, Joseph's girlfriend." She nodded, and invited us all to sit down again. I don't know why she asked for my name if Annette was talking about me.... I guess to be polite. Mr. Garrett sat down in his recliner, and Mrs. Garrett sat with Annette and Rachael. She turned to me, and said "So, Bethany, tell us about yourself." I started saying, "Well, Mrs. Garrett-" I was cut of by her saying "Oh please Bethany, don't call me Mrs. Garrett, call me Katherine." "Okay then Katherine, I went to music school, and I decided to start doing YouTube as only a part time job, but I had so much fun with YouTube, that I quit music school, and did YouTube full time. I record minecraft videos, and I have a lot of fun doing it too! But one day, I saw Joseph's channel, and I became a fan. When he requested his fans do adventure maps for him, I started making a map for him. I recorded it, and put it on YouTube. I didn't think he would see the video, but he did. And we contacted one another, and soon, we learned we had fancied one another. And we started dating." "That's a nice story!" Commented Annette. "I think the foods ready." Said Katherine.