Chapter 26~ Panicking

Stampy's pov

As the cab pulled into the station, I noticed it was 5:27! Three more minutes until the train left! I ran to buy a ticket, and got onto a carraige, and the train started moving. I was fortunate enough to get in one of the good carraiges. It was not crowded, so there was room. I got a window seat, and stared out the window, I took my phone from my pocket, and looked at a picture of Sqaishey and I. I sighed, and I looked out the window, we passed by a lake, and there were ducks there..... Oh how I miss my Miracle Duck! Everything reminds me of her! As I stared out the window, I let a single tear slip down my face. I sniffed a little, and I wiped the tears off. Then I began to wonder, Why didn't she wait for me? Why would she decide to take off like that? I was going to let her pay her rent, but I was only going with her, to help her, to be with her, and to make sure she didn't get hurt! I zoned out until the conductor announced "We have reached our destination!" I shot up, and ran out the train, I didn't stop running until I was able to hail a cab to Sqaishey's apartment. I glanced at the time 6:18! She was probably already packing everything!

Sqaishey's pov

I woke up before the train stopped, then I heard the conductor announce "We have reached our destination." I glanced down at my phone, it was 6:15. I calmly got out of the carraige, and saw the man in the black coat running again, he had hair like Stampy, and it made me giggle the way his hair bounced up and down when he ran! He didn't stop until he was able to hail a cab. I walked over to hail a cab, and gave the driver the directions.

Stampy's pov

When the cab got to Sqaishey's appartment, I paid the man, and I realized I needed to own a space in the building, for me to enter. So I looked for Sqaishey's floor number.... when I found it, I buzzed. No reply. I buzzed again. No reply! Was she okay!? Did she fall carrying something heavy!? I needed to know!!

Sqaishey's pov

When the cab came to my appartment, I paid the man, and I walked up to unlock the doors. When I looked up to the doors, I saw the man from the station there. He had his hands in his pockets, and looked down. I smiled, and pulled out my key. "Good Morning sir!" I said "Good Morning." He replied quite glummly. I inserted my key, and asked "Have you forgotten your key?" "No, I'm waiting for someone." "I see." I said. Then I opened the door, and said "Well then, in you go sir." He continued looking down, and mumbled "Thank you." Then as I walked into the lift, so did he. I pressed my floor number, and so did he, our fingers touched at the number 27. We looked at each other straight in the eye as the doors closed. He mumbled my name "Sqaishey....." Then I mumbled his "Stampy....." Then the lift doors closed, and we stared into each other's eyes. This man loves me a lot and he even makes me laugh when I don't know it's him! We took our fingers of the number 27, and I whispered to him "I love you." Then I looked into his eyes, and I saw he was hurt, scared, and lost. Then I hugged him, and he hugged me back. Then I said "I'm sorry I left, I'm sorry I scared you, I'm sorry you stayed here waiting for me, I'm sorry for everything,  I'm sorry for saying 'sorry.'" Then he let me go and said "It hit me right in the feelings. My feels are all jubled up, and sore. Because of you, I'm coming out in a feels rash." I took a step beck, and I was so hurt of what he said, so I said "I know I'm horrible for doing this to you, and I'm sorry." Then he took a step towards me, and I took a step back. Then he took another, and I was up against the wall. Then he hugged me back, and I hugged him back. Then we kissed, I didn't want to let go, but I was hurt by what he said. If I was hurt by his words, I can't imagine how much I hurt him. Then we stopped to take a breath, then I noticed his left arm was next to my face, holding on to the wall, and his right hand was stroking my face, but that hand moved, it was originally on my waist, then he moved it  to my face. Then he said "I'm sorry for what I said." Then we continued. When I pulled out, and I let my tears flow out. Then he stroked my face, and said "I'm so sorry Sqaishey." Then I said "No, I'm sorry." Then we kissed, and I felt his tears fall on my hand, and I let my tears fall on his hand. Then we stopped for a while, centimeters apart, staring intensely at each other's eyes. Then I smiled, and he said "I love you Miracle Duck." "I love you too Kitty Cake." Then we pulled apart, and  the lift doors opened. "Wow those doors took a while to open." Stampy smiled and said "I know." I smiled back, and we walked off the lift holding hands, and I unlocked my appartment with the key I kept in my wallet. I was turning the key, when...... I heard a rustling noise coming from inside. Stampy heard the noise, as we looked at each other in shock. Stampy told me to stay behind him, and I nodded. I kissed his cheek, and said "I love you Stampy." He smiled, and said "I love you too Sqaishey." Then he turned around, and placed his hand on the key... and he turned it.

A/N  Hiya!! What do y'all think Sqampy finds? Is it threatening? I don't know.... or do I.... Well then, Bye Book Worms!