Chapter 31~ House Problems

Sqaishey's pov

I was so happy to find out the names of my future God daughters... soooooo..... I called my mum, and since she is a baker, I asked her to bake a cake with the girls names on them, and the cake will be decorated with all the beach stuff, (since Amy is a mermaid, and Squid is a... well... a squid... and they both love the beach!) So, it would be like a mini baby shower! I had ordered the cake once Squid and Amy had left the room, so I had quickly called my mum, and I asked her to bake the cake. She would call me once it was ready, and then I would go pick it up, and Stampy would keep Squid and Amy distracted... After I would pick up the cake, I would go get pink balloons, and then come back home, and surprise Amy and Squid!

~Time Skip~

My mum had just called me to tell me the cake was ready. I was sitting next to Stampy on the sofa, watching some netflix, but once he saw me end the call, he nodded, and smiled. I smiled back, and I kissed him, and I told him I would be back soon. Then he whispered "Be safe my Miracle Duck." I smiled, and I replied "I will Kitty Cake." I got up, grabbed my coat, the keys, and my purse... I opened the door, when Amy caught me... She asked "Sqaishey! Where are you going?" She caught me by surprise, and I was so scared I said "Oh, umm, I'm taking Ori for a walk!" She made a curious face, and asked "But don't you only walk dogs?" "You can also take cats on walkies! Don't discriminate the cats." I replied. By now I was half way out the door, when Amy shouted "SQAISHEY!! YOU FORGOT ORI!!" I opened the door a crack, and I said "Oh, changed my mind! Turns out Ori just wants to stay here with you, Squid, and Stampy! I guess I'll go for a walk!" Then Amy asked "In your car?" Then I replied "I'm feeling very lazy today!" With that, I shut the door, and I sprinted into the car, turned it on, and I drove off!

Stampy's pov

I couldn't help but laugh at Sqaishey and Amy's little chat! It was too funny! So I just sat on the sofa laughing at the paused screen. That's when Amy came over, and asked "Where is she going Stampy?" I stopped laughing, and I started studdering, "Oh, umm, Sqaishey? Who Sqaishey? I've never known a 'Sqaishey' in my life!" Amy looked annoyed, and she said "Oh come on Stampy! Stop playing jokes! You know who I mean!" Then I ran my fingers through my messy hair, and I said "Nope!" Then Amy said "Ugh, you know Sqaishey! She's the woman you love!" Then I made a puzzled look, and I replied with a curious sound... then she said "SQAISHEY!! BETHANY!! The woman you have a promise ring to marry one day!" Then I looked down at my hand, and I saw the gold ring, and I said "Ohhhhhhh, you mean SQAISHEY!!" Then she yelled "YES!!" Then I asked "What about her?" That's when Amy got really frustrated, and sighed... and that's when I laughed... and she made a really irritated noise, and asked "Where did she go?!" "I dunno." I said shrugging my shoulders. Then her face turned realllllly red, and I said "Well, I gotta go record some videos!" And I sprinted up the stairs, and I ran into my room, and I locked it... as I always do when I record my videos... I decided to record some Lovely World videos, and I waited for my Miracle Duck to come back...

~Time Skip~

Sqaishey's pov

After I had the cake, and the balloons, I headed back home. I got around 30 pink balloons, some were glittery, some said 'Congratulations' 'It's a girl' 'Baby Shower' and all that stuff. As I pulled into the drive way, I got my phone, and I phoned Stampy. He answered, and said he'd be out here to help in about 2 minutes...

As Stampy came out into the drive way, he grabbed the balloons, and I grabbed the cake... I opened the door, and we went running inside to find Amy and Squid watching netflix! I shouted "SURPRISE!!" And they jumped! Amy got up, and she looked really happy! She covered her mouth, and she started crying! Stampy let go of the balloons, and they went everywhere! Amy seemed overwhelmed!

We had great fun eating the cake, and playing with the balloons, until Amy wanted to speak... she stood up, and I guess... asked what we were all thinking...

"When the girls come... What will happen with the sleeping arrangements? Will Squid, the girls, and I share the same room?"
"I've been thinking of that too Amy, and we'll work out something..." Said Stampy.
"But we will all be married, and we will have our kids... and what happens when you or Sqaishey wants a kid?" Asked Squid.
"Guys, trust Stampy, please... he'll work something out..." I said as I looked at my Kitty Cake. He nodded, and held my hand. Then he said
"Sqaishey and I will go talk about it in my room." Stampy said standing up.
"What about me mate? Before we even got girlfriends, we did everything together! Remember? We even got this house together!" Squid argued. Then Stampy said
"But it wasn't my fault you got Amy pregnant... now is it? Squid, you made that choice by yourself."
And with that said, there was silence. "Now, I'm going to go talk about the living matters with Sqaishey. I paid more than you did for this house, Squid." Stampy said. His grip on my hand got tighter, and he led me up the stairs into his room.

"Sorry about that Sqaishey." Stampy said. "It's alright." I replied. "Well then, what's going to happen? Are we all living together, I mean, it's gonna be really crowded. Or, do we move out? Or do I make them move out?" Stampy said, making a point. "Well, I would like to still live with them, only, it would be really crowded." I stated. "So... definitely one of us is moving out?" Stampy asked. "Yes." I replied. "Sqaishey, if we move out, we can have a beautiful house, we won't go that far away." Stampy said. "I want to be near them Stampy, maybe a few streets away... or... you know, I saw a house infront of this one, is being sold... maybe we could get that one? It's a pretty house." I said. Stampy nodded, and said "Well, I guess we are moving out, right?" "Right." I said. "But... we could keep Ori, right?" I added. "Yes... we could keep Ori." Said Stampy. "Alright... should we go tell them?" Stampy asked. "Yeah." I said.

We went walking down the stairs, when Squid stood up, and walked over to Stampy. "Sorry for acting like that mate." Stampy said as Squid approached him. "It's alright mate, I should be apologizing to you!" Squid said. Then they hugged, and Stampy announced "Well, we've decided, Squid and Amy, I'm sorry... but" I looked at their faces, and they looked so sad, "But you two will have to live here." Stampy finished, but he said it so sadly, it took them a while to register what was just said... then their faces lit up, and they started cheering, and clapping, and they stood up to hug Stampy and I! We were all happy!

Now, time for the long wait to see if Amy's second daughter would come into the world, or only one girl...

A/N Hiya!! If the chapter was a little confusing, here's a little summary;
Basically, Sqaishey and Stampy surprised Amy with a mini baby shower, and everyone was happy, then they started discussing the living problems... If Amy has both girls, there won't be enough space for all of them, but if Squid and Amy leave, they would get a seperate house, and Sqampy would live in that house. But if Sqamy lives in that house, Sqampy would have to move out.  Well, I hope that helps! Bye Book Worms!🌸