Chapter 24~ Packing?

Sqaishey's pov

I woke up next to Stampy, when I realized I had to start packing my things, go back on the train, and go back to my apartment. I didn't want to go, I really didn't, but I had to go pay this months rent. I was thinking of all this, when I noticed Amy was up. She wasn't in her bed, only Squid. I got up, and walked out into the hallway. I looked around a bit, and noticed she wasn't there. I walked down the stairs, and saw Amy sitting on the couch, staring off into space. I sat next to her, and she jumped a little. I smiled and said "Good Morning, and sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." She smiled back, and said "Good Morning, you didn't scare me!" We giggled a bit, and then she stood up to grab the remote controller. Then I noticed something... I exclaimed "AMY!!" She got scared, and whirled around to face me, and started freaking out "WHAT HAPPENED!!" I squealed a bit, and said "You have a baby bump!" Then she looked down, and smiled, then said calmly "I do, don't I?" Then we jumped around, and squealed. When we finished squealing, I got sad, because just would have to leave in about two days, and I wouldn't get to see Stampy, Amy, Squid, or Amy's baby bump. Then Amy hugged me, and asked "What's wrong Sqaishey?" I looked at her, and said "I'm leaving in two days. That means I have today to pack, tomorrow to tidy up, and then leave to the train station." Amy looked sad, and asked "Why can't you stay here?" I replied "Stampy had invited me to stay for a month, and my stay here is almost up. Then of course, I still have to pay my rent for my apartment." She sighed a little, and said "I'll help you then..." I smiled and weak smile, and whispered "Okay."

~ Time Skip~

Stampy and Squid were already up, and they were happy to see Amy's baby bump. Then Stampy noticed me bringing card board boxes up to the Lovely Duckies room. He followed me up the stairs, and looked at me setting up the boxes, and he saw Amy organizing my things. I saw him leaning against the door frame from  the corner of my eye. "What are you doing Ducky?" He asked coming inside. "Packing up my things Kitty Cake." I said. Then he grabbed my hands, and asked "Why?" Then I looked at him straight in the eye, and said "You only invited me to stay for one month... and I still have to pay my rent, for my new apartment." Stampy looked sad, and said "I'll pay your rent. Squid and I will help you pack your things from your apartment, and you'll move in here with Squid, Amy and I." I looked at him shocked, and said "No, I can't let you pay MY rent, I'm an adult, I'll pay MY rent, and I'll pack MY own things, then I'll come back." Stampy let go of my arm, and said "I insist I pay your rent... anyways, I'm the one who made you come here, and completely miss out on your apartment. And Squid and I will help you, it's no trouble. Really, it's not." Stampy insisted, then I said "I'll leave my things here, and take a couple boxes back to my apartment, pack up the rest of my things," (because it's not like I was there to unpack the lot of my things...)  "Then I'll come back with everything else." Then Stampy said "Then Squid and I will help you carry the boxes on the train... Anyways, I feel horrible for making you miss your rent." Then I looked at him straight in the eye, and said "You didn't 'make' me come here... I made that choice by myself." Then I took my arm from his grasp, and walked angerly down the stairs, grabbed my jacket, and went out the door. I knew where I was going.... the park.

~ Time Skip~

When I got to the park, I sat down on a bench, and stared at my hands. Then I got lost in my thoughts... then I remembered... AMY!! Poor Amy was in the room listening to Stampy and I! Oh No! I feel horrible for her! But then I thought... and I got an idea... I was thinking of my plan, when I saw someone running up to me, and calling my real name "BETHANY!! BETHANY!!" I jolted my head up, and saw it was Stampy running to me. I stood up, and when he caught his breath, he said "Sqaishey, I love you, and I don't want us to ever fight again... so, how about we compromise? Yeah? You pay your rent, and Squid and I go help you move the boxes back here? How does that sound? Or, I'll give you the money, and I go help you move the boxes back here?" I smiled and hugged him. Then I said "Yeah... the second way works..." Then we went walking home.

A/N Hiya guys! What do y'all think will happen?! How will the moving trip go? How is Amy doing? What will happen next!? (And I'm really sorry the chapter is short... but hey! I'm already working on the next chapters! So... yay!) Thank you for reading my book! Anyways.... Bye Book Worms!! :)