Chapter 18~ Surprises?

Sqaishey's pov

Stampy turned the key, and Squid fainted. Stampy gave me the keys, and told me to calm Amy down, and he'll take care of Squid. I nodded, and ran into the Lovely Duckies room. Amy was not to be seen, but I did hear the loud sobs coming from the bathroom. I gently knocked on the door, and said in a calm voice... "Amy? Are you in there? It's me Sqaishey..." She stopped sobbing a bit, and said "Where are Stampy, and Squid?" She asked sounding scared. "Squid passed out in the hallway, and Stampy's trying to wake him up." Then I heard her sob way less than when I entered the room. "Can I come in Amy?" "Yes." She said, then I unlocked the door with the key. When I opened the door, I saw Amy crying, sitting down on the floor, with a white stick in her hands. I immediately closed the door behind me, and I sat down next to her. I asked her "What happened Amy?" "When you and Stampy went on your date, Squid and I.... in his room...." "Oh..." I said covering my mouth. "And the night Netty fell, I didn't feel good, so I took a test, and when I came out, I saw Netty, and we talked, then things happened to quickly, that I threw it away, and I tried to ignore it, then I couldn't ignore it anymore, and the night you ran into your ex, I took another test. I thouht it was wrong, and...this it the most recent one.... It's the same thing...." She said showing it to me. "Sqaishey... you are my best friend, and you are the first to know... I'm pregnant." I was shocked, and she cried more. And I hugged her, and stroked her hair. When I asked "Amy, do you want this?" She stopped sobbing for a bit, and said "Yes." "Okay" I said. "What happened at the park?" I questioned. "Squid and I argued, and I over reacted, and I don't know how to feel, and we broke up, I don't know what happened, IT'S JUST SO STUPID!!" "Amy, it's okay, of course you don't know what to feel, with your baby in you, it changes your emotions!" I said smiling, trying to cheer her up. She smiled, and patted her stomach. "But what do I do about Squid?" She asked, concerned. "Just tell him." "But what if he doesn't want it?" She asked. "He will want it, believe me." She smiled and said "Okay. Thank you Sqaishey, you are the Best friend in the whole world." "Thank you" I said smiling. We were silent for a few seconds, before I said "So, what are you going to name her." Amy looked at me, and playfully said "Did you just assume my baby's gender?" We laughed, and she said "I hope my baby is a girl." We smiled, and hugged. When we were ready, we stood up, walked to the door, and opened it. We were relieved when we saw the boys weren't there. We walked down the stairs, and saw Squid drinking water, and Stampy patting Squid's back. I decided to let Amy talk, and I sat down next to Stampy, and Amy sat down in between Squid and I. She was squeezing my hand, and was very nervous. Squid looked sad, and Stampy just looked confused. Poor Stampy. Amy let go of my hand, and faced Squid. He faced her, and said "Are you alright Amy?" "No Squid... I'm not, and we really need to talk, and, I've tried to tell you, but everything's been happening so fast, I couldn't tell you..." I turned to Stampy and whispered "I think we should give them their privacy." As we were getting up, Amy grabbed my arm, and said "No, please stay." She said looking into my eyes. I smiled and said "Okay." And Stampy and I sat back down. Amy let go of my hand, and she grabbed onto both of Squid's hands. He looked confused, and asked "What do we need to talk about Amy?" "Squid, do you think... we can be together again?" Amy said with a small smile on her lips. Squid looked happy, and surprised, and said "Of course Amy! I love you!" Then they hugged, and Stampy wraped his arm around me, and we kissed, we broke apart when Amy started crying. Squid pulled out of their hug, and wiped a tear from Amy's face. Then he asked her "What's wrong Amy?" "Squid.... you'll love me no matter what.... right?" He looked really scared, and said, "Yes, of course Amy. Why do you ask?" Amy broke a smile, wiped away a tear, grabbed his hand, and she rested it on her stomach, and held the other hand, and said "Well, will you love us no matter what?" She said still smiling. I looked at Stampy and his jaw droped, I grabbed his hand, and I gently squeezed it, he looked down at me, and he smiled. He whispered "I love you duckie." "I love you too Kitty Cake." I whispered back, before kissing him. When we stopped, we turned around to see Squid's reaction... Squid froze, and went from looking at Amy's face, to looking at her stomach. And asked "When?" Amy replied "That night..." "Oh" Squid replied. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Squid asked. "Because after that, I felt weird, and I took a test, then Netty fell, I panicked, and I threw it away, then I took more, and all of them said the same thing. Then I took one last one, and yup...... Sorry I didn't tell you earlier." Squid smiled, and he said "It's okay Amy." And they kissed. I leaned into Stampy, and he kissed me too. Then Stampy and I left the room, and we played some minecraft in Stampy's room. We played games in the fun land, and Stampy put down the controller, and turned to face me, and asked "Sqaishey, can I ask you something?" I faced him, and said "Sure Stampy." Then he asked me, "Sqaishey... will you meet me at the park entrance tomorrow, at 7:30?" I was happy, and I hugged Stampy my tightest, and shouted "YES YES YES YES!!!!" He hugged me back, and said "Thank you." "For what?" I asked. "For everything." He smiled, and I smiled back.

A/N Hiya guys!! Hope y'all are enjoying the book... Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter.. it was easy to think of, but very VERY hard to write. Just wait till the next chapter, and please please PLEASE don't be mean! I just hope y'all are enjoying the book! Bye Book Worms!!