Chapter 10~ Netty Hawk Arrives

Stampy's pov

When we all finished eating, I told Squid and Amy that Netty and Tom were coming for a few days, they were fine with it, but I COMPLETELY forgot they were coming! Just was so busy with Sqaishey, that I forgot! Netty was coming because of YouTube or something, I don't know, but she said something like that. And, as always, she was with Tom, I mean, like really!! I get you guys are in love and all, but please!

While we were waiting for Netty Hawk to arrive, we watched Netflix, then grabbed a DVD, Squid picked one at random, and it happened to be horror, well, better in the daylight, than at midnight! Squid and Amy sat on the Love seat, and me and Sqaishey sat on the three seater. We watched the movie, and the whole time, Sqaishey was clinging on to my arm, and scooting closer, and closer, and closer. It didn't help when Squid went to get popcorn, and popped up behind Sqaishey, and yelled "BOO!!" Because she screamed really loud, and nearly made me deaf, but I didn't care, she was scared, and I had to comfort her. Then Squid said "I didnt think she could get any closer, there is no more space in between you two!" I don't care what he said, it was horror, and I told him "You're just jealous because Amy doesn't scoot closer to you, she just holds your hand, and digs her nails into them." "Well, I don't mind." I smirked, and somehow managed to calm Sqaishey down. When she calmed down, we kissed for the longest time, and stopped for a little while for air. And just as the movie credits finished, there was a little scary part at the end, and the girls screamed, causing me and Squid to jump, then laugh. Just then, the doorbell rang, and I opened the door, to see Netty, and Tom. We said our 'Hello's and 'How have you been's then Netty said "Are you guys okay? We heard screaming, then laughing?" "We're fine Netty, just watching a scary movie." I said. Then she wandered over to Squid, hugged him, and said "How have you been?" "Good, Netty, and yourself?" "I've been good." Then she moved to Amy, hugged her, and said "Amy! It's been forever! How are you!?" "Well, Miss Bush Baby, you'll be happy to know, Sqamy is a thing!" Netty squealed in exitment, and gave Squid and Amy the biggest hug, and she said "I'm so happy for you two!" With a huge grin. Then walked over to me and Sqaishey. "Hi! I'm Netty, one of Stampy's older sisters, or, the middle one, and you must be Sqaishey." Netty said smiling, reaching out her arm for Sqaishey to shake. "Hi! I'm Sqaishey, and I'm dating your brother." Sqaishey said smiling, shaking Netty's hand. Netty laughed, and said "Well, I don't know what you see in him, but he is a good guy." She said smiling. "I can't wait to be friends!" Netty said smiling. Going in for a hug. "Oh, and, if he ever hurts you, don't be afraid to tell me, I'll take care of that." "Thank you Netty, but just don't think there will be any trouble." Sqaishey said looking up at me. She is so cute! I just couldn't help but kiss her. To me it seemed like 2 seconds, but was really forever! We knew we were kissing for a while when Netty came swatting a paper in between us, and said "C'mon you two!! Leave some space for the Holy Spirit!" She said jokingly, we blushed, then laughed, then we all watched some movies.

~Time Skip to when the movies are finished~

"So, should we play Truth or Dare?" Said Amy.

"YES!!" We all shouted. Amy went first,

"Amy, truth or dare?" Asked Netty.

"DARE!" Screamed Amy.

"Okay, I dare you to call the 10th person in your contacts." Said Netty.

Amy smiled and said "Okay." She pulled out her phone, and began scrolling, through her contacts. Then she stopped scrolling, and laughed. Then she pressed 'Call.' She put the Phone to her ear, but we all said "Put it on Speaker!!" But she said "No! You'll know who it is!" Then.... Squids phone buzzed, he laughed, and pressed 'Answer.'
(A=Amy S=Squid)

S "Hello"

A "Hello"

*laughter*

A "Hello Squid!"

S "Hello Amy!"

A "Bye Squid!"

S "Bye Amy!"

They hung up, and we all burst out laughing!

"Netty, Truth or dare!?" Amy asked Netty.

"Truth." Netty said.

"Is 'Netty Hawk' a thing?" asked Amy.

Then, Netty leaned into Tom, and they kissed!!

Then eveyone started screaming "NETTY HAWK CONFIRMED!!!"
When they pulled apart, they were blushing like mad!! Then I looked at Squid and gave him a 'bro hug,' and said "How have you been Brother-in-law??" "Great, how about you!?" Said Squid. "Oh just great, Squid. Say, how tall do you you think the 'Netty Hawk' baby will be?" I said. Then Squid replied, "Oh I don't know, do you think the baby will have beautiful hair?" We all burst out laughing, and we continues playing Truth-or-Dare, until it was time to go to sleep. Sqaishey and Amy shared a bed, and Netty and Tom shared a bed. We had a peaceful night...... until.....

CRASH!!!

A/N Hiya guys!! Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! I really got into writting it, and I couldn't stop! :) Well anyways, sorry for the long chapter, and I really hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! And again, please comment on how long y'all want the chapters to be, and how you guys want them updated. So, please comment and vote on what y'all prefer, and -no, I'm not from Texas, I just think 'y'all' is a fun word- I really enjoy writting the chapters, and I hope y'all enjoyed reading the chapters! (Sorry for al, the 'y'alls' :) please forgive me!) What do y'all think happened, with the 'Crash' I don't know... or do I..... :) anyways, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE Book Worms!!! :)