Chapter 33~ Swings

Sqaishey's pov

Amy was pretty sad about loosing her daughter... so Squid and her agreed to change the name... they chose pretty quickly... but they weren't gonna tell us.

We were all eating dinner, I sat next to Stampy, and Amy sat next to Squid, when Amy suddenly let her fork drop on her plate. We all stopped eating, and we looked at her. Squid asked "What's wrong Amy?" She turned to him, and said "The fans don't know anything..." "Yeah... so that means..." Squid replied, "How -or when- will we tell them?" Amy asked. "I don't know Amy." Squid replied. Then he got up, put his plate in the sink, and angerly walked up the stairs, then said "I'm gonna go record some videos with Ash." We all stood silent. Stampy and I were looking down at our plates and eating, and Amy sat there. Then she got up, and she stormed up the stairs. I kept my head down, still eating my food. When I heard yelling, and I couldn't eat anymore. Instead, I put my plate in the sink, as well as Amy's, and I started washing the plates. Then I felt someone hugging me, and Stampy spoke gently in my ear "Sqaishey, please put down the dishes, I'll wash them." I put down the dishes, as I nodded, then Stampy asked "Do you want to go to the park? Does that sound good?" I nodded, and I hugged Stampy. The yelling grew very loud. I decided to keep what I was wearing, as I didn't want to go anywhere near the yelling. I just grabbed my coat and my phone. While I grabbed my things, Stampy wrote a note saying we were going for a walk in the park. When he was done, he grabbed his coat, and his phone. Then he opened the door for me, and we walked out together, hand in hand.

When we walked out the door, Stampy reached for my hand, and we were walking down the road, holding hands. I looked up at the beautiful setting sun, and the purple painted sky. I smiled and I closed my eyes as the sun's setting rays hit my face. Stampy looked at me, and he commented "The sky looks beautiful today, doesn't it Sqaishey." I nodded, my eyes still closed. Then I opened my eyes, to see we were almost at the park, and Stampy still looking at me, I smiled at him, and he smiled back. We entered the park, walked down the long, winding, cobblestone path, and we sat on a bench, under a tree. I faced the sunset, as Stampy asked "Sqaishey, do you think the sky looks beautiful now, or when it did earlier?" I looked at him, smiled, and said "Yes Stampy." He gave me a confused expression, because I didn't properly answer his question. Then he soon realized I loved the sky-no matter what color it was! Then he smiled, and said "I think it looks beautiful too, but somethings are more prettier than the sunset, even the painted sky!" I gave him a perplexed look, and I asked "Like what?" He smiled, and said "You Sqaishey!" I blushed a bit, and asked "You really think so?" "I know so." He said. Then we leaned in together, and we kissed. It seemed like time everywhere had stopped.

When we pulled out, I whispered in Stampy's ear as I placed my hand on his arm "Tag... you're it..." Then I stood up, and I dashed around the park! I laughed as I turned around to see Stampy sitting on the bench, as he yelled "Wait- What!? Sqaishey!" Then he stood up, and he started chasing me... just comes to show how mature we are... Stampy caught up to me, but he tripped, and he was so close to me, he brought me down with him! We rolled on the ground and laughed for what seemed like ages! When we stopped laughing, I turned to face Stampy, and I said "Last one to the swings has to....." "Buy the winner cake!" Stampy finished. I siged, and I said "Okay then." We got up, and we stood facing the swings, then Stampy started the countdown (A/N IT'S THE FINAL COUNT DOWN!! No...No? Okay then...) "3...2..." Then the cheater ran for it! He ran on 2!! I yelled at him "You cheater! You didn't say 1!" He yelled back "Sorry... 1!!" I chased after him, but of course he made it to the swings first! We sat on the swings, and we laughed... then I said "Right, just for cheating... you have to buy me a cake." "Nope, sorry Sqaishey, those were not the rules!" Stampy said. "Niether was running on 2, but you did that anyways!" I said. Then we laughed, and Stampy said "You should know I'd do anything for cake!" I laughed, and then I saw Stampy wasn't laughing, but he was staring at me, only smiling... then I stopped laughing, "What are you looking at?" I asked looking in all directions, then he said "You, my Miracle Duck..." I smiled, and we kissed.