Chapter 14~ My Hero

Stampy's pov

I wasn't going to stand there letting this man insult my girlfriend! Yes, I'm child friendly, but he insulted Sqaishey multiple times, and she was clutching my arm so much, I'm sure she almost cut off the circulation! So, I punched the guy in the nose. I made 'Eve' scream a little, but I also made that guy fall backwards. Then he stood up, and questioned me... "Do you know who I am!?" "A guy who just insulted my girlfriend!? Yeah!" I said back. "Huh, smart. Wait- did Beth not tell you? Well, I guess not. I'm her ex, Jake." He said, nearly giving me the chills. "Well Jake, I'm Joe, Beth's current boyfriend." It sounded really weird using Sqaishey's real name, but I wasn't going to call her 'Sqaishey' in front of this jerk. Then there was silence. "Well, we should get going." I said. "But we're just getting to know each other!" Said Jake almost laughing. Then Sqaishey whispered "run." In my ear. We turned, and we ran, Sqaishey just told me, "Run and don't look back!" I trusted her, and we ran around the block. We stopped until we were sure he wasn't following us anymore. She filled me in, about how they broke up, and how much she was hurt from the heart break. I wasn't comfortable with her talking about her ex, but she really needed to talk to somebody. And she chose me. Then, she was crying, and I held her close, and calmed down her down, when she was calm, she whispered to me "My Hero." Then I told her "I love you my Little Ducky!" She told me "I love you too, Kitty Cake!" I really don't know where she got 'Kitty Cake' from, but if it made her happy, I didn't mind. She is my world, and I don't want her to get hurt. We then walked home, and I stayed with her until she was asleep.

A/N Hiya guys! Sorry I haven't been updating, school started again, and I need to study for more tests! :( But at least I can still write.... And sorry for the short chapter. Anyways, Bye Book Worms!! :)