Chapter 5~ Sqamy

Sqaishey's pov

I woke up at around 9. I went downstairs, and I saw Stampy making breakfast, whatever he was making smelled really good. He turned around, and said "Good morning Sqaishey!" "Good Morning Stampy! What are we doing today" He served me pancakes, and said "Well, first were eating pancakes, then we're waiting for Squid and Amy, then, go to the beach." I just sat there may opened mouthed, "Wait, I'm meeting Squid AND Amy!!??" "Of course you're meeting them silly! What, you think you're staying for a month, and they will disappear!?" Then he laughed, and I said "Sorry what time are they coming??" "Why did you apologize? And they are coming at..... around 1" "I don't know.... force of habit I guess."

~Time Skip~

After we ate breakfast, we played minecraft, had a pillow fight, and ATTEMPTED to make a cake. When we put the icing on the cake, we heard the door open, there standing, was Squid, and Amy! I immediately stood up, and might have screamed a little. I stood up, and with Stampy, I ran to them, but I could not believe my eyes, I was in the same room as Stampy, Squid, and Amy. Stampy introduced me, and as soon as he said "This is my duck friend, Sqaishey." I saw Squids eyes practically pop out of his head, and gave a cheeky grin to Stampy, and raised his eyebrows. I wondered what that was about. But I hugged Squid and Amy anyway. I was getting along great with eveyone, but it was getting late. So I said I was going to sleep, and Amy said she was too. But Stampy said "Good night girls, and you two are sharing a room, hope you don't mind!" We replied at the same time "It's okay!" We giggled and ran up the stairs.

~Time Skip 30 minutes~

When me and Amy were ready for bed, we just sat on our beds, and talked. When Amy suddenly smirked and said

"So, do you like Stampy?"

I smirked and said

"Maybe..."

She squealed, and said

"I KNEW IT! YOU TWO ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!"

"SHHHHHH!! He'll hear you!"

Then it was my turn....I returned the grin, and asked

"So, Miss Pink Mermaid, do you like the nugget?"

"Maybe..."

I squealed, and said

"YESSSSSS!!!!"

Then just began chanting.......

"Sqamy, Amy and Squid sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Amy with a baby carriage!"

Aaaaaand of course, she said

"SHHHHHHHH!! The nugget will hear you!"

We laughed, then we fell asleep.

Stampy's pov

When Sqaishey and Amy went to bed, me and Squid had an interesting little chat....

"So, Squid, what do you think of Sqaishey?"

"I think..... YOU LOOOOVE HERRRR!!!!"

"SHUT UP SQUID!!!! Anyways, I don't think she likes me."

"Aww, come on mate, of course she likes you, haven't you seen the way she looks at you!? The way she looks atyou, the way she smiles at you, and who wouldn't like a nerd with a weird laugh?"

"Geez, thanks Squid."

"Anytime Buddy!"

We laughed, and then it my turn to turn the tables......

"So, Nugget face, do you like the Mermaid?" I said with a cheeky grin.

Squid blushed a bit and said

"Maybe..."

"YEEESSSSS!!! Sqamy confirmed!"

"Aww, shut up Stampy!"

"Tell her something! Who wouldn't like a wet slippery weird Squid?!"

"Wow, thanks mate. I'll tell Amy if you tell Sqaishey."

"Fine."

A/N Hiya! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! If the chapters are too long, let me know, and I'll make them shorter, anyways, for those of you in the U.S.A, Happy Thanksgiving! Hope y'all had a great day, and for those of you not in the States, Happy Thursday! Hope y'all had a great day! :) Bye Book Worms!