Chapter 9~ Morning Pranks

Sqaishey's pov

I woke up early, and found Stampy making breakfast......... Yet again! Like really, What time does the cat wake up!? I walked over to him, he was making eggs with sausages,
and he was humming to himself. I snuck up behind him, and I hugged him. He turned around, and hugged me back. We looked up at each other, and we smiled. I love my Kitty Cake. We were gonna kiss..... when the phone ringing interrupted us. I let go of Stampy, and he went to answer the phone. He walked over, reached for the phone, and answered, but he put it on speaker, and we leaned over the counter listening......

"Hello?"

A familiar feminine voice said.

"Hello"

Said Stampy.

"Hello Joe!"

'Joe?' That sounded like Netty...

"Hello Annette!"

It is! It's Netty!

"Stampy, I'm coming over for a couple of days, remember?"

"Ohhh yeah huh!"

Stampy looked over to me, and mouthed 'Sorry.' I mouthed back 'It's okay!' With a huge grin on my face, and I made a heart with my hands. He smiled, and did the same.
Then Netty broke the silence.

"Yes silly Kitty! And I can't wait to meet Sqaishey, well gotta go! Bye Stampy......Bye Sqaishey..."

We blushed, and laughed, and said at the same time:

"Bye Netty Hawk!"

Netty and Tom were both laughing!

Then we all said 'Bye.' And hung up.

Stampy and I didn't want to eat without Squid and Amy, so...... we decided tk pull pranks on them.

"I'll get the air horn, you get the confetti, okay Sqaishey?"

"Okay Stampy!"

"Oh! And get some whipped cream!"

"Okay!!"

I didn't know why whipped cream, but it was going to be for a good reason. :)

I tried my best not to scream, or die of laughter. So we quietly tip toed into Squids room, and he had his hand opened next to his pilow... perfect. Stampy poured some whipped cream onto his hand, and he touched Squids cheek, and with the cream-filled hand, he whipped his cheek, then he did it again, until he opened his eyes, and me and Stampy burst out laughing! The whole side of his face was full of whipped cream! It was so funny!! While Squid was scolding us, and yelling "I'll get you two!!" We ran out, and grabbed the air horn, and confetti, hoping Amy was still asleep. Squid was still following us, and he caught on to what we were doing, and he mouthed "No." And we nodded "Yes." And we snuck into Amy's and my room. Sure enough, she was still asleep. So, Stampy blew the air horn really loud, and Amy practically jumped out of bed! Then she fell on the floor, and I threw the confetti, we were all rolling around the floor in laughter! It was hilarious! Amy and Squid kept saying they'd get us, I was actually quite curious to what they were going to do. Then we all ate breakfast, and we waited for Netty and Tom.

A/N Hiya guys! Hope y'all are having a great day/ night! I will try to write the four chapters, and update them all at once, is that good? Or would y'all prefer I write the chapters, and when I'm done with one, I upload it? Either way works for me. And, are the chapters too long, or too short? Let me know in the comments, and sorry about bad grammer/ spelling mistakes. Anyways, Bye Book Worms!