Chapter 13~Home/ A Walk in the Park

Sqaishey's pov

When we came back from the hospital, we all helped clean up the blood. Netty kept insisting she help, but we wouldn't let her. She had to let her arm rest, and couldn't stand up, or else she would have more pain.

~Time Skip~

"BYE!" Shouted Netty and Tom from their car.

"BYE!" Shouted everyone else. Netty and Tom were leaving to go back home. Squid, Amy, Stampy and I, kept insisting they stay, but they didn't want to stay, Netty thought it best if she was in her house, and Tom could take care of her. We said 'Bye,' and they left.

~Time Skip~

Stampy decided to take me to the park, so we left Amy and Squid alone.... I hope they don't mind.

Stampy and I held hands as we walked to the park, it wasn't that far from Stampy's house, so we didn't walk very far. By the time we got to the park, it was dark, and cold. Stampy noticed me shivering, and opened his coat wide enough, so we could both fit in it. He has a very big coat, I don't know, something about that moment, made me feel, happy, and warm inside.

~Flashback~

You see, my ex-boyfriend, (Jake) when we went on a walk, and I got cold, he saw me shivering, he told me "I told you, you should have brought two coats." He sneared at me, and said "I hope you freeze to death." I cried infront of him, and he said "Oh grow up Bethany! Its no wonder I cheated on you!" When I heard these words, I cried harder, and I choked out "Y-y-you ch-ch-cheated on me?" "Yes." he said cold heartedly. "You're ugly, you're fat, and you can't take a slap! And she is wayyyyy prettier than you'll ever be! She isn't a cry baby! She is realistic, and has a future!" "How long have you been cheating?" I asked angered. "Six months." He said with a glower. I stopped crying, and I looked deep into his heartless eyes, "We're over." I said trying my best to hide my tears, and shattered heart. I ran and never looked back. All he yelled back was "YOU'LL NEVER FIND SOMEONE AS GOOD AS ME!! YOU'LL MAKE EVERYONE YOU MEET MISERABLE!! AND YOU'LL NEVER SUCCEED!!" I just ran with tears streaming down my face. I knew it wasn't true, I knew I'd find someone who really cared about me, who really loved me, and who was a million times better than him.

~End of Flashback~

I expected Stampy not to let me share his coat with him, but he did. I was very happy, and I leaned my head against Stampy's chest. Then he whispered in my ear "I love you my little ducky." He said looking at me, and smiling, I looked back at him, and said "I love you more Kitty Cake!" And we kissed, under the moon light -again- ! I love Stampy with all my heart and soul! When we broke apart, we looked dreamily into each other's eyes, and just stood there looking at each other. -When- a voice interupted us...... it yelled "BETHANY!!" I knew the voice..... and it caused Stampy and I to turn around, then I saw him.... I saw Jake. He was with another girl, why am I not surprised! She only had a little sweater, and a short dress, and was pretty. She had long wavy black hair, and was a little pale. She had red lips, and was in heels, she was very thin, and of course, she was shivering. And he was bringing her over to me and Stampy, clutching her arm, and pushed her infront of us. Jake started yelling "THIS IS THE GIRL I WAS CHEATING ON YOU WITH! Her name is Evelyn, 'Eve.'" He said calming down, but she looked terrified, and he looked satisfied. And up close, I could see she had scars all over her arms, and had a purple ring around her left eye.... and I don't think it was make-up. I could tell Stampy saw the same thing I saw.... I was lucky to have gotten away from him while I had the chance. I was growing scared, and was clutching on to Stampy's arm, Stampy noticed this, and calmly told Jake, "Look, I don't know who you are, but you need to go, now." "I don't have to. Who are you anyways, her boyfriend?!" He said to Stampy. "Actually, yes, I am." Stampy said proudly. Jake did not seem to happy about this, and yelled "I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE SEE'S IN YOU!! BUT YOU'RE STUPID, AND HE DOESN'T EVEN LOVE YOU!! HE IS JUST USING YOU!! WHO WOULD LOVE AN UGLY GIRL LIKE YOU??!!" I wanted to cry, and Jake saw the tears welling in my eyes, and he said "Go ahead and cry! You've always been weak!"

Then... Stampy did something....

A/N Hiya guys!! Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! Hmmmm.... wonder what happens..... Well! Bye Book Worms!!