Part 1

Your name is (Y/N) you have (H/L) (H/C). You wear a (F/C) hooded jacket with a (2F/C) undershirt with blue jeans. You were sent on a mission by your boss to scout out a fighting school named Beacon. You aren't excited about going to school, you see it as a waist of your time.

(flashback) (??? pov)

Im glad you could join us (Y/N). Now lets get down to buisness, we need you to infiltrate Beacon to find out as much information about the teachers and students in the school. You will be leaving in two days. Good luck (Y/N) and stay safe.

"Got it Boss and ill try to stay safe" (Y/N) said and walked out to pack his things for the mission.

(Back to present) (Y/N pov)

(saying in your head) On the ride here I saw two students that are rather interesting. One was a girl that had long blonde hair and she wore black shorts with a brown jacket and a yellow undershirt. She was with a girl that was a tad bit shorter that her. She had short hair that was black hair that was red near the end of it. She wore a blouse with a skirt and a hooded cloak that was colored in black and red.

You were interrupted by a voice saying "Hey Im Ruby and can I see your weapon". You turn to see the girl with the short black and red hair

" Hey yeah sure you can see (W/N)." You pull out a two revolvers with blades attached to the bottom to the barrels.

"OMG these are so cool did you make them yourself!" Ruby says in a very high pitch voice.

"Yeah I made these with my brother Jaune. The boy who is running around about to throw up." She gasped at shock when she found out that you were related to Jaune Arc the boy that threw up on the ride to Beacon.

You started to walk off with both of your weapons in hand. When you hear Ruby say " Hey I never cought your name."

"Its (Y/N)...(Y/N) Arc." You then walk to a large room that everyone else is gathering in.

___Time Skip___(Y/N) Pov__

"Hey whats up little bro" Jaune turns to see a very familiar face walking towards him.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing here!"

"Well I though I would come and my little bro out in school" You then see Jaune turn his attention to a girl with white hair that is speacking to that Ruby girl you met earlier that wanted to see (W/N).

" Jaune you do realize who your looking at right?" He turns to you with a curiouse face.

"No I dont." You then start to laught a little "Whats so funny (Y/N)?"

"Its funny becuase you like Weiss Schnee, the daughter of the owner of the Schnee dust company." He then glances at her and then back to you.

"How do you know all this?" He asks seeming very curious.

"Look at how she acts and talks, that gives it away. Very few families can dress their daughter in such expensive cloths like that."

"Ok well I have a question?"

"What is it little bro."

"Why did you leave 4 years ago without saying goodbye to any of us." You then look away in sorrow.

"Thats a story for another time."

(??? pov)

"I need to check in with (Y/N)" You then pick up yout phone and call the contact labeled Sweetie.

"Hey baby how is the mission going."

"Hey boss its going good. I thought you said you wouldnt call me that while were doing our jobs?"