Part 24

__Time skip 4 weeks__

"(Y/N)!" You turn around and see a younger male student running towards you. "Oh my Oum its actually you!!!"

"Im the one and only so what can i do for you?" The male is shorter than you so he is looking up to you and you are looking down at him. He is wearing jeans and black and gold tennis shoes. He is wearing a a black shirt and a leather jacket. He has almost golden blonde hair and the same color eyes.

"My sister has a super huge crush on you and i was wondering if you could write a letter and sign it for her birthday?" You smirk at this and pull a piece of paper out of your book bag and a pencil.

"Is there anything you would like me to say?"

"If you could just say like you think she is a very pretty girl or something like that." You start to write a fake love letter for his sister.

"Whats her name?"

"Saphira."

"Like the dragon?"

"Actually yeah."

"Cool name." You sign the paper and hand it back to the boy. "I never caught your name."

"Its Ghidorah." He then turns around and you see three gold lines on his black leather jacket. He then walks away.

"Means three headed dragon. And Saphira is a dragon name." You then check your scroll. You have a message from Aqua.

__You and Aqua texting__

Aqua: Where are you?

You: I was talking to a kid who has a sister that is a fan of me.

Aqua: Ok but you need to come here quickly. Were at the hospital.

You: Be there in a second.

__In real Life__

You put your scroll in your pocket and you start to run towards the hospital. You see team Rain outside the hospital.

"What are youll doing here?" You ask team Rain.

"Where here to guard the hospital because of who is inside." Neko says to you while Isabella looks away and the rest just look forward.

"Whos in it?"

"Ill show you." Ray says as he turns around and walks through a set of doors into the hospital. We continue to walk silently until Ray speaks up.

"You know you broke Isabella's."

"How?"

"She secretly loved you but you were secretly with Aqua yes i know. But when she found out it hurt her. She started drinking and she shut everyone." He then stops infront of a door. "Your team is in there." You then open the door and enter the room.

"What happened?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I'm so sorry for being away for so long but I'm back now and ready to write.

I hope you all enjoyed this late chapter. I hope you all have an amazing day and Blade out!