Part 22

__(Y/N) Pov__

"What the...." You were awaken by Valkire screaming at you and Aqua to get up as fast as you can.

"Hurry up grab your essentials we need to leave now!" Valkire commanded at you and Aqua. You grab your weapon and scroll and run back to where Aqua and Valkire and they run to your car. You get into the drivers side and Valkire gets in the passenger seat and Aqua rides in the back of you Plymouth Hemi Barracuda.

"get us out of here now!" You floor it and race out the base and follow the road. Everyone is silent.

"Where do we go now." You turn and look at Valkire who has a worried look on her face and then at Aqua who is scared to death.

"To be honest (Y/N) i dont know where to go at this point." You continue to drive at a steady 60mph. "Maybe we could go to Beacon. Its the only semi safe place at this point."

"Thats means we could see our friends again." Aqua said in a excited voice.

"Yes it does but it also means that our enemies can get to us like how they did to youll." Valkire says to Aqua which makes Aqua rethink what she said.

"How about we just calm down and when we get there we will figure this all out." You say to both of them and they look at you.

"Sounds like a good idea to me." Aqua says in a clam voice.

"Agreed." Valkire says.

"Good because we still have a few more hours to go before we reach the school."

__Yuris Pov__

You have been following your son for a few hours now. You are your fastest form your Black and Grey dragon form known as Shadow. You are the color black with grey eyes and you shoot out grey fire instead of red.

"Where could they be going?" You ask yourself.

"More than likely Beacon. Come on back to base you have done your job good enough for now." Cinder says over a machine that only you and her can hear.

"Roger that." You turn to your left and fly into the distance.

__(Y/N) Pov__Time Skip 3 hours__

"We are almost there." You say looking back at Valkire and Aqua who have been talking and getting along for the whole trip.

"YAY!" Aqua yells.

"Where am i going to stay when we get back to Beacon?" Valkire asks with a curious face.

"You will probaly have to enroll." She then looks petrified.

"NO NO NO i cant enroll i a school i hate school!" She says at the top of her lungs.

"It will be fine we will help you and it will help you make more friends like me." She sighs and crosses her arms.

__Time Skip 30 minutes__

"Ok we are officially back at Beacon." Aqua dashes out the car and runs to the bullhead to go to Beacon. She scream YAY the whole way to the bullhead and wont stop talking about how excited she is when she actually gets on it to Beacon.

"Aqua calm down. I want to surprise the team with our arrival."

"Ok but its just so hard because im so excited that we are finally back."

"I know just try to be a little more quiet about it please."

"Ok Tex."You then walk into the school and go to Ozpins office without being seen.

"Ah well look who it is."

"Yeah were back."

"And who is this young lady." He points towards Valkire.