Part 13

"Mike whats yours?"

"(Y/N) Arc." He then grabs you by your throat and smash's you through the wall. He then punches you through two more rooms.

"Why does this keep happening." you then see a hooded girl come out of no where and kick Mike back through a room. She then grabs you and carries you to the top of the roof of the school.

"Are you ok."

"Yeah i think so. Who are you."

"Dont worry about that just get some rest."

"Well thanks anyways." She then jumps down from the roof and she disappears into the shadows. You then pass out on top of the roof.

__Aqua's Pov__

"YANG!!!" You are walking towards Yang. Yang turns around to look at you.

"What Aqua?"

"You know what you did and its time to pay!"

"Oh so you think you can fight me." You both start to run at each other. You ready your sword and she ready's her gauntlets. She hits you back but you keep your balance and run towards her and transforms your sword into its rifle form.

"Oh so were playing a gun game ok." Yang then refills her gauntlets and fires five shot and you and you fire six rounds. Five of your shots destroys her shots and the final shot is blocked by a figure you wish you would never see.

"Aqua Winchester it good to see you again."

"Cinder noo please." Cinder then walks over to you and puts her hand on your head and she teleports you to a place you have never been before.

"Where am I."

"Somewhere that no one can find you." You then hear that evil laugh you wish you wouldn't hear again.

________________________________________________________________________________
I hope youll enoy. And thank you all for over 2k readers. I hope youll have and amazing day and Blade out!