Part 23

__(Y/N) Pov__

"No your lying!" The man that looks like an older version of you with red eyes and black hair starts to walk closer to you.

"Son you know its true so why dont you just accept it."He continues to walk closer to you.

"Your not my dad!" You go to punch him but he catches your fist with his hand and he pushes you back.

"Didnt your mother teach you to respect your parents." You pull out one of your revolvers and fire a shot at him but he catches the bullet and then rushes you and breaks your pistol by snapping it in half. You pull out the other but he breaks that one as well."Give it up son. You cant win."You start to glow (F/C).

"Leave me alone!" You transform into your dragon form and hit him through a tree and fly away towards Beacon.

"Ive got to get out of here!" I land in the courtyard of Beacon and turn into your human form and run into the school to your dorm. You open the door to your dorm and run to your bed and sit down.

"Hey whats wrong?" You look up at April.

"Yeah im perfectly fine." She sits down by you and wraps her arm around you.

"Really well it looks like something is wrong,"

"Family matters. Now whats wrong with you."She looks at you.

"How did you know something was wrong?"

"You dont look like your normal self."

"Fine. I really like Silver but he is in love with Aqua and i cant find a way to get to him."

"Just be yourself and he will fall in love with you. You are a pretty and nice and smart person. He would be stupid to now love you."

"Thanks (Y/N)" She gets up and walks out the room.

You just sit there on your bed alone until your scroll rings. You pick it up and answer it.

"Hello."

"Hey my love." Your eyes goes wide and you just stand there speech less with the scroll against your ear. Its the one and only Cinder Fall calling you.

"Your so happy to see me your at a lost of words."

"Cinder i swear i will find you and i will kill you for what you did to Aqua."

"Oh but dear she had it coming. No one takes my little flame away from me."

"Cinder you will die."

"No i wont. You dont have what it takes to kill me."

"Ive grown stronger since i left you."

"We will see about that my love."You hang your scroll and look out the window of your dorm.

"Why cant this just end. What did i do to deserve this."

____________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I hope you all have an amazing day and Blade out!