Part 8

__Time Skip 2 months__Aquas Pov__

I havent had anymore nightmares about Cinder since me and (Y/N) got together. Its actually been the best two months since school started. Im just happy me and (Y/N) are together thats all that matters to me.

April then looks up at you while your sitting against the head of your bed.

"Hey Aqua whats up."

"Oh not much April." April then gets up off her bed.

"Got anything planned this afternoon?"

"No why?" you look at her with confusion.

"Lets go cloths shopping for the dance thats coming up." You then look up at her and say.

"Sounds like a good idea."

__Silvers Pov__

*In head* "Aqua has been talking to (Y/N) alot lately i wonder if their fooling around together. Uhh just thinking of them fooling around together makes me angry."

You then hear a females voice coming from behind you.

"Whos there?"

"Oh it just me Cinder."

"Oh hey whats up."

"Nothing much. So I hear we have something alike."

"And what would that be exactly?"

"We both want something that some else has. I know you want Aqua but (Y/N) has her all to himself. And i want (Y/N) but that little girl is in my way. So how about we make a deal."

"Whats the deal?"

"Well I help you get Aqua from (Y/N) and you help me get him from here."

"Sounds like a good deal to me."

"Perfect."

You then start to feel you neck burn but its not on fire.

"Dont try to stop the burning it will be gone in a second."

"What did you do to me!?"

"Ive marked you which means the deal cant be changed. The mark will leave when we complete the deal."

"Oh ok, well i got to go I guess ill see you around. Bye."

"Good bye."

__Time Skip to afternoon__Aprils Pov__

*In head* "Its about time to get ready. I cant wait to go hang out with my BFF."

Aqua then walks into the teams dorm and she grabs her cloths and head into the bathroom and changes. She comes out wearing a white leather jacket that has a blue rose on the back and a blue undershirt. She has on dark blue jeans and is wearing military boots. She has her double sided sword which doubles as a sniper rifle if you press the button on the bottom of the handle. She calls it Sea Serpant.

"Hey April you ready to go?" You then grab your cloths and head towards to the bathroom.

Aqua the pulls out her scroll and starts to text someone under the contact name of Tex. You soon come out with a red trench coat on that has AT written in black on the back and you are wearing black pants with red tennis shoes.

"Now im ready."

"Ok then lets go."

You grab your bow that doubles as swords and Aqua grabs her sniper rifle sword.

________________________________________________________________________________
I hope youll enjoyed this chapter of "Years to Remember". It means so much to me that all of youll have read this story. I hope youll have an amazing day and an amazing Christmas Eve and Christmas day. And Blade out! "Everything then goes black until red and green fireworks are fired and explode in the air and Christmas lights are turned on. You then see a present with you name on it and card signed from Blade

Dear reader,

I hope you have an amazing Christmas this year and I wish you get what you asked for. And I want you to know that you and all the other readers that have read my story is why I still do this. Youll make my day by reading my stories even if they are terrible. Don't forget to have an amazing Christmas.

                                                                                                                                                            Your Friend,

                                                                                                                                                                   Blade