Part 15

__(Y/N) Pov__

"So your codename is Valkire."

"Yes."

"And your hear to protect me."

"Correct."

"And why am I so important that you have to protect me."

"Well you see your known as a fireborn as you already know."

"Yeah i knew that but what does that have to do with you protecting me."

"Well the power you have is stronger than any other that we know of and if you and your power fall into the wrong hands that could mean the end of life as we know it."

"So people want to take me and my power and use it for evil purposes."

"Yes, basically your being hunted by every dark organization."

"Well thats just great."

"Things could be worse." You then see a large black truck coming straight towards your side of the car and its not slowing down.

"Valkire watch out!" The truck then hits the back the car knocking Valkire and you out.

__Time skip 5 minutes__Valkire Pov__

"Hey wake up. (Y/N) wake up." a bunch of men then get out of the two more trucks that just drove up.

"Check the car make sure the target is still alive." Two soldiers start to walk towards us.

"Crap. (Y/N) wake up."

"Huh what happened."

"Dont worry about that just get your weapon and be ready to fight,"

"Ok" He then grabs his two revolver/daggers. I grab my two silenced 1911 pistols. The two soldiers walk up to the car and (Y/N) stabs the soldier on his side in the head and I shoot mine in the head. Their deaths go unnoticed until their commander looks over and sees one of their dead bodies.

He pulls out a scroll "Soldiers we have a man down i request back up."

*Silently* "(Y/N) follow me now." He nods his head and and i open my door and get out he then crawls over to my door and gets out. We then proceed to sneak away from the soldiers and into a ally way.

"Who were they?"

"I dont know ive never seen their emblem before." A helicoper then flies over with a spot light searching everywhere. Then the spot light point at the allyway your in.

"Get down." You then tackle (Y/N) to the ground covering you and him in your black jacket. Both of your faces are less than an inch apart .You realize this and blush lightly.

"Its gone now we can get up now Valkire." You then get up off of him and pull out your scroll and call for an evac out of the city. A bullhead then comes and picks you and (Y/N) up and it takes you out of the city.

_______________________________________________________________________________
I hope you all enjoy this chapter if "Years to Remember". I hope you all have an amazing day and Blade out!