Part 6

This takes place the same day as the last chapter.

__In Aquas dream__

You are covered in cuts and bruises all over your body. You look up to see your torturer standing by a chained up (Y/N) that is knocked out.

"Oh goody look who's awake. I see you see someone you care for." You then turn your attention back to (Y/N). She then walks over to you and looks at you for a few seconds and then walks over to (Y/N).

"Please don't hurt him leave him out of this." She then pulls out an old rusty dagger with blood stains on it.

"Oh but i cant do that. See he knew this would happen if he betrayed me now he will pay."

"Please no leave him out of this. I loved him but he didnt love me."

"Oh he didnt tell you. He really did love you and the whole reason im doing this is because of that."

"Well even if he did love me why are you doing this because of it. He can love anyone he wants!" You become more furious as this goes on.

"Listen he shouldnt have feel for you because he was with me long before he ever met you and he loved me more than he could ever love anyone like you."

"Well at least i truly loved him with my heart!"

"Hahaha you think you know what it feels like to love. Your still only a girl so what could you possible know about love."

"I know more than you because i actually have a heart to love someone with." Cinder becomes more angry with every word you say.

"WHY YOU LITTLE...." She was cut off by (Y/N).

"Cinder did you really think i would let you catch me for real?"

(Y/N) chains are then snapped in half and he starts to walk towards Cinder while holding the chains as whips.

"How did...."

"Shut up Cinder and let my friend go or feel my wrath." Cinder then looks towards me and walks over me and when she cuts the chains off my hands i fall to my knees. Then i feel a sharp pain in my back and stomach. When i go to look down i see the end of the dagger through my stomach. The last thing i hear is Cinder laughing and (Y/N) running over to me and holding me in his arms while crying.

"Aqua please dont leave me please not now."

You then black out.

__Back to real life__ Aqua Pov__

You suddenly wake up and look around only to see (Y/N) and you snuggling together.

"Hey wake up." No answer come from (Y/N).

"Hey please wake up." You then see his eyes open wide.

"Whats wrong Aqua." he asks in a very worried voice.

"I had a nightmare and you were in it. There was also someone else in it to."

"Who was the other person in your dream?"

"Her names was..... Cinder. She clammed that you loved her."

(Y/N) then gives you a worried look.

"What else did she tell you?"

"She said that.... You know what never mind." *In head* "I cant tell him because what if he doesnt feel the same about me as I do for him. What if he feels like a big brother to me and not like a boyfriend"

"Aqua tell me. You seem like you need to get something off your chest so please im hear to help you as your leader and as your friend." He starts to become more and more worried.

"She said that I couldnt truly... Love you because i was still only a girl and i didnt understand what love was."

"Wait so your saying a lady named Cinder said you couldnt love me, right?"

"Yes"

"So does this mean that you love me?"

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey what is up guys/girls. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And guys thank you so much for getting me all these reads on my story. Youll are the reason I enjoy doing this.  And on that note Blade out.