Part 10

__(Y/N) Pov__

After the fight you are just going to skip the rest of your classes and hang out in your dorm. You soon become bored and decide to walk around the school. You then here four people walking up behind you. You turn around to see that team RAIN.

"Hey aren't you that guy from earlier?" You turn around so that your whole body is looking at them.

"Yeah and your team RAIN."

"Yeah we are so what's your name?"

"Its (Y/N) and what's are your names?"

"Im Neko nice to meet you (Y/N)." Says the blonde female cat faunas. She has long blonde hair and has the same color ears. She wears a cherry red military grade body armor (similar to Kelly's armor in Halo 5.) The only part of her body that isn't covered in armor is her head because she isn't wearing a helmet. Her weapons are a two dagger both decorated with red markings. She calls then Red and Death.

"Im Isabella and it is a pleasure to meet someone with such great fighting skills." You smile at the tan female with long wavy brown hair. She wears a simple orange hoodie and blue jeans. You then notice her weapon on her side. You've seen that katana from somewhere before.

Then one a male lion faunas walks up to you. He is equal height with you and wears a green hoodie that has some armor plates attached to it and a pair of jeans and green tennis shoes. He carrys two axes that can connect to make a staff that has an axe blade on each end. He has brown hair and green eyes.

"Im Ali and im sorry for wanting to kill you earlier today." You both shake hands.

"Its ok I under stand why you would want to. Im usually not like that." Then the final member of the team turns to his team and says something. Then the guy with blonde hair wearing a blue military grade armor suit (Similar to MasterChief's armour.) starts to walk up to you.

"Im Ray and im the leader of this team and the boyfriend of Neko. So dont even get any idea about making a move on her." He gives you a death glare while saying this.

"I wasnt planning on trying to hit on her anyways."

"So your calling my girlfriend ugly now." As you hear this you face palm and say something under your breath.

"Huh what was that i couldnt hear you." You look up at him and smile.

"You are dumber than a male beowolf during mating season." He then goes to throw a punch at you but you just side step and let him hit the wall making him brake his hand. He starts to cry and everyone including his team starts to laugh at the fact he was beaten by you when you didnt even touch him.

"I think you should work on your strategy better before you try to take me on hand to hand." You then turn to his team which are laughing there heads off. "Ill see youll later ive got to go find my team."

"Ok see you later (Y/N)." You then walk off to go find Aqua and April.

__Aquas Pov__In the City of Vale__

Me and April are runing as fast as we can back to the ships so we can see what happened at the school.

__Flashback__

"Hey Aqua i think this dress would look perfect for you."

April pulls out a white dress with blue markings on the bottom.

"I think that will work perfect." You then hear a loud boom from out side. You run outside and see nothing until you look at the school that had a giant cloud of dust coming from it. You then pay for your dress quickly and run to the store across the road that sells TV's. You look at a TV that is broadcasting the news.

"This is channel 14 News coming to you from Beacon Academy where it seems that a boy has almost killed another student by dropping him from 4 miles from the ground.

"Is that (Y/N) on TV with Silver!?"

"I think it is Aqua hurry lets get back to the school as fast as we can." You both then run out the store and realize youll are across the entire city from the school.

"April this is going to take like two hours to get back."

"Yeah i know but both us walked so we have to run." You both then start to run back as fast as you can.

__Present__

We just made it back to the school and we are looking for (Y/N) and Silver.

"Hey Aqua ill go check the schools hospital to look for Silver."

"Ok ill look for (Y/N)."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hope youll enjoyed and Thanks so much for over 1000 readers!!!!!!!!! Thank so much again and Blade out!