Part 14

__(Y/N) Pov__

"Uhh what the... Why is it so bright out here. Where am I?" You then look around and remember what happened.

"Hello darling how have you been." You turn your head to see Cinder with a dark hooded male you have never seen.

"Cinder get away from me."

"Now thats no way to talk to your girlfriend now is it."

"Your not my girlfriend im with someone else."

"Oh you mean that girl Aqua. You deserve better like me."

You then try to run away but you are cut off from the stairway by the hooded figure. He pulls his hood down so you can see his face.

"Hello my son." You stare at him with confusion and fear in your eyes

"No thats not possible my father is Mr.Arc not you." He then starts to laugh.

"Oh but (Y/N) you are mine and Mrs.Arcs son."

"I dont believe you. Your just a liar."

"Oh you better start believing." You then turn around and run jumping over Cinder and running towards the edge of the roof. You run and jump off the roof, you land in the courtyard and there are a bunch of students walking around. You run into the crowd and hide in the crowd as Cinder and that guy are searching for you.

"Come with me now." Someone then grabs your arm and pulls you out of the crowd and walks you out of the school and takes you to the city of Vale. They then take you into a dark ally way. The person then turns and looks behind you'll and you then recognize the person who has taken you to this ally.

"Your the one who brought me on the roof yesterday, aren't you?"

"Yes good job (Y/N) you figured out who I am. Now follow me." She then pulls out a scroll and presses a button and a black Ferrari appears.

"Was that invisible and how did you afford this car."

"Yes it was and you will love the rest of my collection. Now get in and I will tell you everything." You then get in the car and she drives out of the ally way.

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope youll enjoy this chapter of this. I hope youll have an amazing day and Blade out!