Part 12

__(Y/N) Pov__

"You will pay for what you did to me (Y/N)!!" He then slams you into the ground. He then picks you up again and flies straight up in the air.

He then looks at you with pure evil and says. "You will die."

You then hear a gunshot and all of a sudden you and Silver are falling back down to earth. You then grow your dragon wings and you stop yourself from falling.

*In head* "I should save him." You then look down and see Silver falling faster and faster. You dive straight down getting closer to him by ever second. "I can do it. I CAN MAKE IT!" You get an inch away from Silver. You look past Silver and the ground feet away. You wrap your arms around his back and flip him over above you and you take the full impact of landing on the ground.

__Ruby's Pov__

"(Y/N)!!!!" You then run over to the giant crator in the ground to see (Y/N) and Silver laying on the ground beside each other both unconcious. "Blake get the doctor's now." Blake then runs and soon comes back with doctors. They take (Y/N) and Silver to the Hospital. You and Aqua then start to follow the other doctors with the head doctor to the hospital.

"What happened to them." The Doctor asks you and Aqua.

"Silver came after him and Ruby shot Silver to let him go and they both started to fall and (Y/N) sacraficed his Aura to save him."

"Ok well he will need to rest for a while to gain his aura back. You are welcome to stay with him." You and Aqua nod at the doctor and you sit in a chair while Aqua sits on (Y/N) bedside.

"So why are you and (Y/N) so close?" You ask Aqua trying to break the silence. Aqua turns to look at you.

"You promise not to tell anyone." You nod at her meaning you promise.

"Me and (Y/N) have been dating for a while now." You are shocked at this due to the fact you never see them show any affection towards each other except friendship.

"AWWW thats so sweet." You say in your usaul high pitched scream.

__Yang's Pov__

You were standing outside (Y/N)'s hospital door. You then hear Aqua and Ruby talking about something.

"You promise not to tell anyone." You hear this then you put your ear on the door so you can hear better. "Me and (Y/N) have been dating for awhile now." Your face is full of shock you then pull out your scroll and post that Aqua and (Y/N) are dating on an app named Beaconbook. You then exit the app and go to text Isabella and Neko of team RAIN.

"Hey did you know (Y/N) was dating Aqua."

Neko then texts back. "No i didnt did you know Isabella."

Isabella never responds to the text.

__Isabella's Pov__

When you saw the text Yang sent out you started to cry. You ran to the only person you trusted besides your crush (Y/N).

"Hey can i come in." You say as you knock on one of the dorm rooms.

"Yeah come on in." You walk in and try to hide the fact you were crying.

"Hey Mike can i ask you something." You sit down in a chair opposite of your him.

"Of course you can little sis. What do you need?"

"What does it feel like when someone breaks your heart?" He then notices you have been crying.

"Who broke your heart." You look at him with sorrow in your eyes.

"(Y/N) Arc" He then grabs his throwing knives and leaves the room leaving you alone.

"Why me of all people."

__Aqua's Pov__

After about 4 hours you help take (Y/N) back to your dorm. As you were helping him to the dorm other students were giving you odd looks. When you get to the dorm you help lay (Y/N) on his bed and you lay with him like you sometimes do. He then falls asleep and you just lay there thinking.

*In head* "Why was everyone giving me (Y/N) weird looks in the hallways."

You pull out your scroll and look at Beaconbook. You then start to get messages from people at school. You then get a message from Blake.

"So you and (Y/N) are dating?" You start to become curious on how anyone found out.

"How did you find out. Me and (Y/N) keep it a secret?!"

"Yang posted it on Beaconbook. I think the whole school knows."

"OMG thats just great. How did she even find out. Im going to find her."

"Ok good luck." You then put your scroll in your pocket and get up and go looking for Yang.

__(Y/N) Pov__

"Huh where did Aqua go?" You pull out your scroll and text her. She then sent a text explaining she is looking for Yang.

"Ok so she is looking for Yang." You then try to get up but you are in pain and cant get up. You then hear a knock on your door.

"Come in.' Your door then opens and a guy you have never seen walks in.

"Who are you?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

OMG 1500 readers!!! Thank youll so much and I hope youll enjoy this chapter. I hope youll have an amazing day and Blade out!