Part 3

__1 week after the last chapter__(Y/N) Pov__

*in head* "Classes suck why do I have to be here." You then remember you why your here. And then you remember something that could get you killed. You haven't called or texted Cinder in almost a week.

*In head* "She is going to kill me." You then here the bell ring and it is now lunch time and you and your team leaves to go get there food.

As you were walking to get your food you notice Aqua is looking at you like she has something on her mind.

"Hey Aqua are you alright?"

"Yeah im alright. Its just I was wondering if you want to go hang out tomorrow afternoon?" She says in a kinda shy voice.

"Yeah do you have anything that you want to do or anywhere you want to go."

"Well I was thinking we could go get some coffee from a coffee shop I heard about."

You smile and say "Ok sounds good to me and ill be ready by 6:30pm."

She smiles and then says "Alright now lets catch up with our team." in a more joyful voice.

You both start to run to catch up with your team which is already in the lunch room.

(Time skip) __No ones Pov__

(Y/N) and his team get there food and look for a place to sit when team RWBY waves at (Y/N)'s team to come and sit. When they all get seated at the table they hear some girl telling a boy to stop pulling her rabbit ears.

Both teams turn around and suddenly Aqua gets up from her seat and heads over to the boy that is pulling the girls ears. (Y/N) soon goes to find out what Aqua is doing.

__(Y/N) Pov__

When I get to Aqua I tap her on her shoulder to get her attention.

"Oh hey (Y/N) this is my brother Cardin."

"Hey Cardin im (Y/N) Arc."

"So your the boy that gave my sister a ride in the forest."

"Yeah. Why?"

Cardin gets up and leans over to your ear and says. "Don't even think about doing something to my little sister because if you do I will make you wish you were dead. Got it?" You then understand what he means but you aren't scared of him.

"Yes."

"Then we shouldn't have any problems." Cardin then sits down and Aqua say's good bye to him and Aqua catch's up to you while you were walking back to your seat.

"Hey what was that about?" She asks with a voice full of concern and curiosity.

"Nothing don't worry about it." You say in a flat tone.

You both get back to the table with RWBY and you sit down and then Aqua sits next to you.

__Time Skip__ (Silvers Pov)__

The final class has finally ended and me and my team are walking back to our dorm. Im just happy classes are over and I can finally talk to my crush Aqua about something besides school.

"So Aqua how was your day?"

"It was good how about you?"

"It was awesome and I was wondering something." You say in a kinda nervous voice.

"What is it Silver?" She asks in a curious voice.

"I was wondering if you would want to do something tomorrow afternoon?"

"Oh sorry I cant I have something planned with (Y/N) tomorrow." You then grow angry inside making you want to destroy everything in sight.

*in head* "Uhh that stupid (Y/N). First he gets the leader spot of the team which he doesn't deserve and now he is taking my crush out on a date. I hate him!"

"Uhh earth to Silver you there?" Aqua asks with a kinda worried voice.

"Oh um yeah. Well I have to go." You say in a annoyed voice.

"Ok bye."

"Bye." You then walk off from Aqua and start thinking of things to do to let out anger. You then think of what you want to do. You remember your brother told you fighting was the best way to let out anger.

*in head* "Now its time to go and find (Y/N)."

__Aqua's Pov__

"I wonder what (Y/N) is doing right now."

You pull out your scroll to call a contact named Tex (Also known as (Y/N) just so you don't get confused about it.)

"Hey what's up" You ask in a joyful tone.

"Hey im doing something very important so ill call you back later." He says in a kinda tired voice.

"Ok bye."

"Bye."

You put away your scroll and start to walk around the school. While you are walking you keep thinking about what (Y/N) could be doing. You eventually realize that is dark outside.

"Wow have i really been walking that long."

Somewhere from the dark someone says "Yes, yes you have." In a voice that has pure evil in it.

You turn around to find out who is there but you see no one. You start to run to find someone.

"There is no where you can hide from me. I will find you no matter where you run to."

"Why are you doing this to me what did I ever do to you." You say in a scared voice.

You start to hear a laughter that made chills run down your back as your running as fast as you can.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Guys/Girls thank you so much for over 100 readers and over 100 followers. You have no idea how much it means to me. As of that note I hope you'll have an amazing day and Blade out.