Part 5

__Aqua's Pov__

"Aqua are you ok?" You turn your head to see (Y/N) looking at you with a worried face.

"No its that voice again, it keeps coming back."

"Hey Aqua its okay I'm here with you. I wont let anything happen to."

"Hey um this is an odd request but can i sleep with you."

__(Y/N) Pov__

You blush like crazy because of what she just asked.

"Sure come on over."

Aqua then stands up from her bed and starts to walk over towards yours. She is wearing a tight blue shirt that hugs her body and grey pajama pants that are just as tight as her shirt. You start to blush like crazy. You then make room for her to lay down in.

"Thank you for letting me sleep with you."

You then notice that she is blushing the same amount as you. She then lays down right beside you and her back is to you. You then wrap your arms around her almost like it was instinct.

"Your always welcome to come lay with me."

__Time skip to morning__

You hear your alarm go off so you pull out one of your gun knives and throw it at the alarm which cuts it in half. You look over and see that Aqua is facing you and has her head snuggled up on your chest with her arms wrapped around you.

"Aqua are you awake yet?"

She doesnt respond to your question but her head does move a little and you hear her say something.

"Aqua i know your awake."

She looks up at you with her majestic dark blue eyes that tells you she wants you to stay there and let her continue sleeping.

"Fine but only for five more minutes." She quickly goes back to sleep and you start to admire how beautiful she truly is.

*in head* "She is so beautiful. How come i never noticed this before. Wait what! Ive got to stop thinking about this i need to pay attention on how im going to get close to this team and help Cinder at the same time."

You soon fall asleep and both of you snuggle close to each other while sleeping.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. I will start to publish more due to CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!!! So I will have longer and better chapters out shortly. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and Blade out!