Part 2

__(Y/N) Pov__Picking up where Part 1 ended__

You and Aqua reach the scene of the battle. You then realize that it was your brother Jaune screaming. You face palm at this and pull out (W/N) and shoot the Nevermore a few time which gives the girls a chance to attack it and Ruby then kills the Nevermore.

"I think its time we head back Aqua." She then nods her head and you and her disappear into the woods. As you and Aqua are walking through the woods you see a girl with dark natural red hair and green eyes wearing a black hoodie with red markings on the back and tight blue jeans and red tennis shoes.

At Beacon Academy

__No bodies Pov__

"The leader of team RWBY is Ruby Rose."

Everyone starts to clap for them.

"Next up is (Y/N) Arc, Aqua Winchester, Silver Storm, and April Torchwick. And the leader of (Team name) is (Y/N) Arc."

Everyone claps at the annoucment of the new team.

__Time skip to you'll in dorm 146__ __(Y/N) Pov__

"I think we should get to know each other better since we are now a team. How about Aqua you tell us something about yourself first and then you choose someone else to tell something about themselves."

"Ok hi im Aqua and well im Cardin Winchesters little sister. And I choose April."

"Ok hi im April as you already know and im a skilled archer. And i choose Silver to share something." She then points to a boy with grey hair and grey eyes wearing a grey and black jacket and a matching shirt and black cargo pants and grey shoes.

"Hi im Silver and i have a half brother named Mercury. And I choose (Y/N)."

"Hi im (Y/N) and im Jaune Arcs big brother. And now that we are finished with that i think it is time we go to sleep because we have classes tomorrow and we dont want to be late."

(All except you) "Yeah that sounds like a good idea." You and your team all lay down in seperate beds. Silver and April are the first to fall asleep. You and Aqua are both awake and Aqua rolls over so that she can see your face.

"Shouldnt you be asleep Aqua its like two in the morning."

"I was about to ask you the samething." You then laugh quietly.

"So Aqua why did you come to Beacon.?" You ask her since you'll cant go to sleep.

"Well my whole family since my great great grandpa has came to Beacon and he met his wife here and his child met her husband here and so on so forth so im keeping the tradition."

"Oh ok thats cool."

"Yeah so why did you come to Beacon." You then grow worried because you cant tell her the truth about why your here.

"Well i just thought i would come here and help my little bro Jaune."

"Cool. Well we better get some sleep. Goodnight Tex."

"Good night Aqua." When you she went to sleep you sneak out of your room and pull out your scroll. You have 14 missed calls and 10 messages from Cinder.

*In head* "Holy crap she needs to chill out. You then call her.

"Hey Cinder." You say in a nervise voice considering she can be angry at any point.

"WHERE WERE YOU!"

"I was taking the test sorry." You then hear an explosion in the background.

"What was that Cinder. Please tell me it wasnt Romans ship again. I do not want to fix that again."

"Oh dont worry about that and hey right now isnt the best time to talk me and Neo have to go steal some dust."

"I thought that was Romans job."

"Well he has to fix his ship. Ill talk to you later bye."

"Bye" You then put your phone up and walk back into your dorm and you lay down and you fall asleep

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Have an amazing day and Blade out!