Part 26

__Aqua's Pov__ Timeskip 1-½ hours__

Your team is standing in the courtyard along with team RWBY and JNPR. Ozpin and Glynda walk up to you, along with the rest of the professors.

"Are you ready?" Ozpin asks you all.

"As ready as we can be."

"Good. We have reinforcements that just arrived and there they are." You turn and look at the front gate and see 2 boys walking in. One is a wolf faunas in the same attire as Ren, except it is red with a black sash. The other is a black haired boy dressed in a black coat and shirt, black fingerless gloves, and black boots and pants. They walk up to Ozpin and begin to talk. Qrow then walks out from the school and talk with them as well. The boys walk over to you and introduce themselves. You learn that Xavier is the boy wearing all black, and Lincoln is the one with the red attire like Ren's.

"So you know the new Fireborn?" Xavier asks.

"Yes, he is my current boyfriend, why?"

"Because we want to know if we can win this."

"(Y/N) can do this. I know he can."

"Good, because this battle will decide the fate of our whole world."

You turn and look out through the gate and into the city. You see the restaurant where you and (Y/N) went on your first date. It feels like only yesterday that this all started. SO much has happened that it's kind of shocking what you have been through. A tear falls down your cheek, and you wipe it away.

__Yuri's Pov__Timeskip 20 minutes__

For the past 30 minutes Atlas ships have been attacking you on and off, only to be destroyed. The school is planning on putting up a fight.

"Seems as if I will have to kill them all." You roar and begin to fly at your max speed as the school comes into view. Students are in the courtyard and on the roof. This should be easy. You smirk, showing your teeth, as you are in your dragon form. (Y/N) has failed to protect his friends and now you will kill them all, including his beloved Aqua. You soon fly over the school only to have some of the students fire arrows at you. They can't even hit you. You then come back around and fly over the gate and transform into your human form. You roll as you transform and you get up still moving at a high speed using the momentum you gained from the transformation. Glynda goes to attack you, only for you to punch her knocking her on her back and sending her into the school's wall. You turn and see the rest of them all looking at you. You smile and summon your sword. Qrow then jumps up and you clash swords. You end it by kicking him back.

"I remember you being better than this Yuri."

"Same to you old man."

You rush at each other only for him to have to move to dodge your blade. You are then met by a punch from Yang which, much to her surprise, only turns your head. You crack your neck and go to punch her only to have to dodge a bullet from Ruby. You are then tied up by Blake's weapon. Then Weiss uses her semblance to try to attack you, but you break Blake's weapon and kick Weiss in the jaw, knocking her out. Yang goes to punch you again but you grab her hand. You then punch her sending her through the school's wall. Ruby then tries to attack you but you divert her attack, causing her scythe to get stuck in the ground. You go to punch her but she speeds away before you can. You smirk seeing that this will be easy. You then hear a roar and see a white and blue dragon.

__Aquas Pov__

Just as you are about to fire a round at Yuri, you hear another roar. You look around and finally spot a white and blue dragon. You change your weapon into a sword.

"(Y/N) he's here." You turn and see Yuri with just his dragon wings. He lifts off and flies towards (Y/N). (Y/N) changes into his human form but keeps his wings. Yuri goes to punch him but (Y/N) just tackles him and flies into the side of the school. Everyone sits there in silence waiting for something happen until (Y/N) is sent through the school and lands by you. He looks up and you and he gets up and summons his new white and blue revolvers.

"Come on (Y/N) i thought you were the Fireborn! The hero destined to kill me. Seems to me they gave the powers to the wrong person."

"Well if I'm so weak how about you come down here and end this."

"Gladly." Yuri jumps down from the school and summons two swords. "It's a shame i have to kill you my son. We could have ruled the world."

"I have no reason to rule the world I have my friends and my girlfriend." Yuri smirks and (Y/N) begin to fire until you run out of ammo. (Y/N) turn your revolvers into swords and you rush each other. (Y/N) dodge his attack and trip him. (Y/N) tries to stab him but he rolls out the way and elbows (Y/N) in the head. He then stands up while (Y/N) try to pull your sword out the ground. Yuri raises both sword and aims them at (Y/N)'s head. You drop your sword and begin to run towards (Y/N) and Yuri.

________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I hope you all have an amazing day and Blade out!