Part 16

__(Y/N) Pov__

"So where is this thing taking us Valkire."

"Its taking us to Mother Base."

__Time skip__

Me and Valkire make it back to what she calls Mother Base. She is taking me to the person who is in charge around here. She then opens a door leading to a room that has one desk with a man sitting at it. He is wearing a blue tuxedo with a white under shirt and matching blue pants and white shoes.

"Well good afternoon Mrs. Valkire and Mr. Arc."

"Good afternoon Mr. Major Mr. Arc wanted to talk to you."

"Well then we shall talk. You are dismissed Mrs. Valkire.

Valkire then walks out the room and i sit down in one of two chairs infront of his desk.

"What do you need to know."

"I would like to know why you want me to be protected."

"Well you see you have rare power that can be used for either good or evil. We want to protect you from the evil forces."

"Ok and one last question."

"What would that be."

"What will happen to me going to Beacon Academy."

"You wont be going there anymore instead you will be doing everything here and you will live here from now on." You realize that their is no point in arguing about this.

"Ok and where is my room."

"Your sharing a room with Valkire."

"Ok well thats all i have to ask. Good day Mr. Major."

"Good day to you to."

You then walk out the room and Valkire is waiting by the door.

"So your staying with me. Well this will be interesting." She then starts to walk with you to your new room.

"Where can i find something to eat around here." She then pulls out a scroll and hands it to you.

"Here this is your new scroll. You can order whatever food you want and the cooks will bring it to our room. Its pretty cool try it out."

You then press a button and order a turkey sandwich. You then walk into your room and lay down on your bed while Valkire goes and changes. You pull out both of your scrolls and transfer all of your old contacts except for Cinders and Mercury's.

"So how do I look (Y/N)?" You turn to see Valkire walking towards you with a green and dark blue hoodie she has a pair of jeans that have been worn to the point they are almost a grey color and green and dark blue tennis shoes. You notice her vibrant green eyes and her pale skin.

"You look excellent Valkire."

"Aww thanks (Y/N). So how was your turkey sandwich?"

"It was good so what are we going to do now im bored."

"Well we could go walk around base or we could race in my cars."

"Your serious right! Can we race cars."

"Yeah of course and ill even let you pick which car you race in."

"Heck yeah we can."

You and Valkire then run out of her room and run into an underground garage that has all the cars a person could ever want.

"O my Lord is that a 1976 Corvette Stingray. Is that a Plymouth hemi Barracuda."

"Yes it is. Do you like what you see."

"I love it Valkire."

"Im glad you so which one do you choose?"

You point to a black Plymouth hemi Barracuda.

"Good pick. And i choose the 1976 Chevy Camaro."

You both then drive the cars out to the bases airfield.

"Ok here are the rules. One we race down in back. Who ever is back first wins. Two no damaging the cars. And thats it."

"Sounds good to me."

"On three go. 1"

"2"

"3 GO"

You both then take off at the same time. Her car is equal with yours all the way up to the point where you turn around where she gets the advantage.

"Come on (Y/N) i know you can do better than that."

You then put a cd in the cd player and it starts to play "Light up the Night" By Protomen.

"Come on baby dont fail me now."

You then slowly start to catch up to Valkire.

Valkire then looks in her rear view mirror. "What the... How is he." You then catch up to her and you both are equal with each other.

"Crap he's good."

You then pass Valkire and proceed to win the race and go back to the garage.

"How did you do that (Y/N) no one's ever beat me."

"Beginners luck."

"Alright well pick which car you want."

"What."

"Yeah you need a vehicle to drive in when we go to town. Im not driving you everywhere but i will riding with you."

"Ok i choose the Plymouth Hemi Barracude."

"Ok that is now your personal vehicle."

You both then walk to her room.

"So what now."

She then throws you a xbox controller.

"Come on i have Battlefield 4."

"Ok fine but its your funeral."

You and Valkire play for 4 hours straight and you then become tired.

"Are you tired."

"Yeah I'm tired Valkire."

"Well this your bed an goodnight (Y/N)."

"Ok and good night Valkire."

You then fall asleep and she goes to sleep to.

___________________________________________________________________________
I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I hope you all have an amazing day and Blade out!