Manhandled

HEY GUYS :)
Lucy's a bitch huh? xD
This chapter will consist of KickthePJ for all you PJ fans ^-^

WOW like 60 reads already /.| THANKS U SO MUCH!
I read all comments so pls comment bc every comment makes my day even better c:
enjoy loveys~
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

****Phil's POV****

"Thanks for letting me stay here Pj," I tell my friend as he lets me into his house.

"Yeah Phil, no problem. Mind telling me why though? Where's Dan?" Pj looks pretty concerned, and I can't lie to him.

"Well, remember that girl from the party? Lucy?" I make sure to roll my eyes as I say her name.

"Um yeah, her and Dan really hit it off yesterday."

I'm about to hit you off, Pj.

"Yeah. Her. So she was at the house this morning and she made it look like I, um, pursued her. Which made Dan mad."

As I'm telling the 'story', Pj is leading me to his room and he's sitting on his desk chair while I'm lounging on his bed, which is really short because its only a topper.

"At Lucy? That's who he's mad at?"

"That's where it gets crazy. The witch made it look like I was the one to forcibly make out with her. On the contrary, she kissed me!" I paused, "And Dan believed her. He believed her instead of me." By now I was about to cry, or scream, or both.

Pj smirks, "You, a full grown guy, got manhandled by a girl? Phil that's kinda sad."

"SHE'S REALLY STRONG!!" I yell in disbelief while throwing a stuffed animal at him.

He catches it and starts stroking it in his lap, "Nah, I think you're just weak."

"PJ I'M TELLING YOU, SHE'S A FREAKING BODY BUILDER OR SOMETHING!" I say in between uncontrollable laughs.

Pj always knows what to say to make me feel better.

"Trust me, dear Phillip, I've seen her before. She's a twig."

I was about to say something when Pj's phone beeps. He checks it and then tosses the phone to me.

"It's for you."

I look at the open text message. It's from Dan.

Dan;

Hey Pj have you seen Phil? He's not answering his phone.

I put down Pj's phone and pull out mine from my pocket.

Yep, sure enough there were 3 messages from Dan.

Dan;

Where did u go?

Dan;

Phil answeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dan;

I don't forgive u, but I still want to know ur ok. answer!

He doesn't believe me, but he still cares. typical Dan.

I put my phone back in my pocket and give Pj his phone back.

"You want me to text him back? Knowing Dan, he'll probably call the cops if you don't tell him where you are."

"Yeah, text him and say I'm at your house please Peej."

"What if he comes over here?"

I scoff. "He won't. He still thinks I made out with Lucy."

"You kinda did, Phil," he says with a smile while he's texting.

"Shutup," I say, sticking out my tounge at him.

"Let's make some food, Phil, you've gotta earn your keep here, ya whippersnapper," Pj says, using his old man voice.

****Dan's POV*****

"Again Lucy, I'm so sorry. Phil is never like that...." I say to her. I'm glad she stopped crying. It hurt to see her cry, but not as much as it hurt seeing Phil cry. He's really done it now, coming onto Lucy like that.

"Hey Dan, it's fine. Really. Here's my number. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow? Without Phil..." She hands me her number on a piece of paper with her name and heart by it.

"Right. Bye Lucy." I hug her and lightly kiss her goodbye.

"Bye Dan."

And then she's gone. And I'm alone. Pretty weird. I'm almost never home alone. Phil's always with me.

Phil. What was he thinking. He's gone mad!

But it all makes so much sense, I can't believe I didn't see it before. Of course he liked Lucy.

I lounge on the couch and stare at the ceiling.

((beep beep))

I check my phone, hoping it's from Phil. It's from Pj.

Pj;

Yeah, he's at my house. no need to worry ^-^

I smile to myself. Good. Yes, I'm mad at Phil, but he just left in a huff. He could've gotten lost or something...

Yeah right. He's older than me, and smarter. He can take care of himself.

But still, I couldn't get by without him.

************************************************************************

Hey:) me again >.< sorry if it's a little short i'll update soon.

Make sure to like, favorite, comment, or add to YOUR library or whatever cx it means a lot <3

BTW how do you like Pj's character? (yes he was here in the 2nd chapter but he didn't talk much)
Should I put more Pj? And should I also bring Crabstickz into the equation?

COMMENT IDEAS LOVLIES ^-^ I get so happy when I see you guys reading this /.\

also, should I continue my other story, the Cheap Bouquet ? cos idk

Give me suggestions guise xoxoxoxo