I Scream For Ice Cream

{insert that voice from Spongebob}

****3 Days Later***

****Dan's POV****

"This is nice, huh Lucy?" I ask cheerfully, while sitting down with her at a local coffee shop.

"Yeah, Dan. It is. I've been so busy studying for finals at school, I never get to relax!"

"Relax away! That's what I'm here for. I'll be right back, I'm gonna order us something."

I get up and walk over to the shop cashier.

The man behind the counter is the one Phil and I always see when we come here together.

"The usual, I presume?"

"You got it," I say, smiling. Let's just say Phil and I come here a lot. Well, not lately.

Phil's still at Pj's. 3 days. It might not be a long time, but for me and Phil it is. We're always together.

So I've been spending my time playing video games, alone, and hanging out with Lucy. She doesn't like video games, or anime, or anything that me and Phil usually do to pass time.

But I still can't forgive him. Even if he is my best friend.

Correction, was.

"Here you go, two vanilla icecream cones," the cashier says, handing me the cones.

I give him the money. "Thanks."

I walk back over to Lucy and hand her an icecream cone.

"Here you are, one frozen treat."

"Oh." She looks disappointed, and actually pretty grossed out.

"You don't like icecream?" I say in disbelief.

"I just thought you would get coffee, or at least something a bit less, childish."

She thinks I'm childish?

"I'm sorry... It's just that when Phil and I come here we always get-"

"I'm not Phil. And I'd appreciate if you didn't mention him."

Damn.

"I realize that he did something very uncalled for, but he's still my best friend." She looks at me with the same face I gave Phil when he screamed the time at the party when he saw me and Lucy.

"He practically raped me Dan. I don't care who is."

No he didn't.

"No he didn't"

"Uh, you saw what he was doing. Don't lie to yourself Dan."

This isn't right. I have to find Phil.

"Lucy, I've got to go. I'll call you." I get up before she can abject and I toss my icecream cone into the trash.

I've got to find Phil.

*************************************************************************

I realize that this chapter is short PLEASE DON'T KILL ME but I thought this was a good spot to stop this chapter. I might post tonight if I have insomnia again but maybe I'll continue tomorrow.

thank you SO MUCH FOR READING im a almost to 100 reads which makes me so happy like u have no idea xD

GAVE ME SUGGESTIONS?

please comment, add, vote or whatever CX

xoxoxoxo