My Heart Is Not Homophobic {32} END

A.N.- IMPORTANT. There IS a sequel to this, but only if you want to read it. If not, just read this little ending and be done :3 If the sequel goes as planned it will be intense, creepy, and just all around weird. So, read it at your own risk, or read this and be done with the story :p Here's the sequel's link:

http://www.wattpad.com/3438520-two-shades-of-love-boyxboy-sequel?d=ud

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “We’re going to be late!” JJ called in annoyance and I rolled my eyes. We had graduated from high school two weeks ago, and enjoying the summer before we went to college.

                Pat’s parents had sent him away for help. He was mentally insane, and his mom was finally accepting it. Felix had slowly but surely returned to his normal random ranting self.

                I got in the car with JJ and he drove us to the movies were Gabe and Felix were standing outside, waiting for us. “Hi guys,” Gabe greeted with a smile. He tried to act like everything was okay, despite the horrible depression he had endured after Pat had been sent away.

                We entered the theater and got seats. JJ and I had made love three times total, neither of our parents nor his siblings knowing. I had a feeling Gabe knew, but if he did, he didn’t say anything about it.

                I was happy with JJ. Without Pat, there was no interference, and JJ was slowly but surely learning how to trust people. I held his hand as the movie began to play. He leaned over and kissed me quickly on the lips. I smiled at him and rested my head on his shoulder, deeply in love with him.

                Gabe gave us a small smile. JJ had worked things out with River and they were at an awkward, but still existing, friendship stage now. I hung out with Roman, but we kept it strictly friendly.

                “I love you,” JJ whispered in my ear. “I love you too,” I whispered back and kissed him. We smiled at each other and I was beyond happy that he had chosen to trust me.