Chapter 25

Lynh

I sat in the café and waited for my friend Joana to come. She was taking a while which was unusual for her because she's always early. We had been friends with each other since high school and still kept in contact with each other. I was about to call her when I saw her rush into the store.

"Hey, sorry I'm late. Suho called me about some stuff for the wedding," she says as she sits across from me.

"It's fine. How are you two?" I say. Suho was Joana's fiancé that she had fallen in love with in university. They were very happy with each other but recently I've noticed that she doesn't talk much about him.

"We're fine. The wedding isn't until next year but we're planning so many things already. His mum wants it to be very extravagant and elegant and everything but do you know how much that costs? How much does she think a school nurse makes?" she says frustratingly. I chuckle and smile.

"I can't believe you're getting married already. Hey, I heard from Truc that a lot of students at your school ship you with the art teacher. Is that true?" I say with an eyebrow raised. She blushes and slightly nods.

"Not many students at the school know that I'm engaged and I'm quite close with him as well which doesn't help. He's really friendly as well. You should meet him maybe you'll like him," she says with a smirk. I shyly smile and tuck my hair behind my ear.

"Actually," I say slowly. Her eyes go wide and her jaw drops.

"Oh my God!" She screams. Customers look at her and I shush her.

"Be quiet," I say with a glare.

"I'm sorry but who is it?" she says eagerly.

"Remember Hoseok?" I say and her eyes go even wider.

"Are you two back together?" She says and I nod.

"Really? When did this happen?" She says with a shocked voice.

"Last night," I say with a small smile. I couldn't stop thinking about last night. It made me blush every time I thought about his kisses. I ended telling Joana about what had happened last night and she kept fangirling. I blushed and covered my face in embarrassment.

We ended up talking about her wedding before she had to leave to go back to work.

I couldn't stop thinking about him. I'm finally happy again.