three

•• 3rd person pov••

Three overly-attractive young men sat quietly in the silver car; one of them focused on driving, the other looking out the window in a daze, and the last one admiring a certain someone from the backseat.

Chanyeol bit his lip, thinking to himself how lucky he was to wiggle his way into a 'date' with the other, and also pondering how someone could be so attractive.

Kyungsoo pressed on the petal to speed up the car, furrowing his brows because of the awkward atmosphere that had spread in his car.

And lastly, Baekhyun pressed his cheek into his hand, hoping he would be able to go home at least by eight o'clock.

The car pulled into the parking lot of a somewhat run-down road restaurant, with shiny silver roofing and black and white checkers displayed on the outside.

This was actually Kyungsoo and Baekhyun's favorite 'after-work' place, and they had been attending it faithfully at least once every three weeks ever since back in Highschool.

Although it gave everyone who entered it immediate heart burn and diarrhea for the next two days, it wasn't as bad as it looked, and it also harbored enjoyable memories from younger times.

"Get out you hoes." Kyungsoo said, placing the car in park and effectively making the duo unbuckle.

"My Friday night is being wasted away." Baekhyun whispered to himself in despair, whining a bit as he pulled on the car door handle.

"I can't fucking hear you." Kyungsoo said loudly, glaring at the sour-faced man sitting beside him. He was met with the latter sticking out a tongue in his face.

The silver haired giant was already out of the car, and stood waiting by the front of the car with an overly enthusiastic smile spread across his somewhat babyish face.

As the two caught up and they all continued into the restaurant, it became painfully obvious that Chanyeol was excluded from all conversations; but by his grin and sparkling eyes it seemed he didn't mind in the slightest.

"-And then that asshole turned in the draft three days late." Baekhyun was currently on a rant, eyebrows furrowed and hands acting things out alongside his words.

"You seem to be forgetting something." Kyungsoo murmured, running a hand through his hair and adjusting his jacket.

"What?"

"I don't care."

Baekhyun pouted lightly, crossing his arms at his friend.

"Go complain to Chanyeol."

Baekhyun turned his head away and frowned. "Maybe I will, since your being such a shitty friend."

"If someone had to put up with you as much as I do, they'd go crazy in less than a week." Kyungsoo muttered, leading the group over to a booth in the far corner.

Baekhyun shook his head, sliding into the booth and placed his phone down on the table. "I'm a blessing and you know it."

Kyungsoo snorted, before sliding in the opposite side and watching as the tall Yoda sat down beside his best friend.

"Have you ever been here before Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo asked; a polite way of helping him into the conversation.

The highschooler looked around faintly before replying, "I think once, with some of my friends."